User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Haha I say maybe, because some people just notice everything anyway, being quite suspicious to start off with.
    seriously!

I can seriously imagine some girls just pulling hair and placing it strategically though!

well, girls can put things like teddy bears gifts or things like that on ur shelves, but in that case the guy has to agree... if they strategically put hair on the ground... the guy isn't agreeing at all!!!

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Yeah, you would think. But I do know girls who go mental on their partners if they find one strand of hair that doesn't belong to them on their boyfriends person, or his car or his house. Insane nutters.
    That's different. That's suspicion and lack of trust. Hair is not something you notice just lying on the ground unless you look very, very close. Well, unless you have unusual hair...
    But for people to go around the house with a magnifying glass, looking for hair that doesn't belong there...:crazy:

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    seriously!

I can seriously imagine some girls just pulling hair and placing it strategically though!

well, girls can put things like teddy bears gifts or things like that on ur shelves, but in that case the guy has to agree... if they strategically put hair on the ground... the guy isn't agreeing at all!!!
    I don't know of any girls that have done that, but I wouldn't put it past some. It's no different to the girls who boast about how they marked his back with loads of scratches to claim him in some way, or the silly hickys people give.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    That's different. That's suspicion and lack of trust. Hair is not something you notice just lying on the ground unless you look very, very close. Well, unless you have unusual hair...
    But for people to go around the house with a magnifying glass, looking for hair that doesn't belong there...:crazy:
    Yep. Sadly I know far too many people with feelings like this within their relationships.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    enfp

yeah, i had a pretty intense convo... about how i should grow up, and how its understandable that ppl want to play and stuff... and how sometimes if ppl play too much then sometimes it can be too late that they won't come back, especially if u like the person bc of the right reason, and how girls don't want to act too available or things might get stale bc then the guy starts to roam... etc.......... frickin intense!!!!111

sorry to burden you guys for having u guys read this... its just that my guy friends are seriously sick of my drama stories!

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    sorry to burden you guys for having u guys read this... its just that my guy friends are seriously sick of my drama stories!
    Don't worry about it We're into drama

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I never leave my hair around because I don't want to be cloned without my permission.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I never leave my hair around because I don't want to be cloned without my permission.
    lawl, ur funneh

MBTI
    ENTP

1. Long hair is more noticeable than short hair when it falls out.
    2. All hair falls out eventually in both men and women.
    3. Long hair is less likely to find it's way down the drain.
    4. Long hair encounters more circumstances akin to the physics of knotting. In other words, it tends to clump and become tangled as it is moved around.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Most people lose at least 50-150 hairs a day. You try picking that up XP.