First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    ^ Thanks for egging them on haha

Man! I love how many views and replies this has gotten hahahaha
    It didn't take all too long either, seems like the thread has lost it's life though, it burns quickly like a firework and explodes in the air, showering us with bright sparkly things. I wonder if anyone would bother reading the entire thread
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

DAMNIT!

I want it to live!

LIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

People know they want to seduce me.
    That whole challenging thing was great.

I love challenge <3
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

It's time to pull out the defibrillator, we're loosing it! I blame it on the ENFPs and their cliche seduction style
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

GOD DAMN CLICHES (btw as a brief note, notice how it is me and you who always seem to run threads into the ground?)

ANYWAYS....HOW ARE WE GOING TO FIX THIS SITUATION!? I was going to add a poll, before I realized I actually DIDN'T CREATE this thread.

I wonder who is the most likely to seduce me though....
    I am looking at NT's being the best. I am sure some NF's could do it though.

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I thought you ENFPs were much crazier and cooler than that, you're gonna have to lift your games up a bit
    Egg on successful!

First, I dress up like Tonto, and ride in on a magnificent stallion, throwing my arm out at the last second to hoist you up, settling you into the front of the saddle backwards, such that we may gaze into each others eyes as we ride off into the sunset of an untamed desert. As the sun falls, we lay a blanket down in the sand beneath Sitting Bull falls, and speak softly at the wonder of the Universe, our dreams, and eventually our desires. As a storm slowly rolls in, and the thunder gently coaxes the hair on our arms to attention, and the soft smell of ozone permeates the air, our lips gently brush in nervous anticipation of the passion we will soon share.

Now, Que my previous post

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    Egg on successful!

First, I dress up like Tonto, and ride in on a magnificent stallion, throwing my arm out at the last second to hoist you up, settling you into the front of the saddle backwards, and gaze into each others eyes as we ride off into the sunset of an untamed desert. As the sun falls, we lay a blanket down in the sand beneath Sitting Bull falls, and speak softly at the wonder of the Universe, our dreams, and eventually our desires. As a storm slowly rolls in, and the thunder gently coaxes the hair on our arms to attention, and the soft smell of ozone permeates the air, our lips gently brush in nervous anticipation of the passion we will soon share.

Now, Que my previous post

(Falls over)

Stig FTW. Although...mayyybeee it could be better

Man, have there been any sensors up in here?

I think some people are AFRAID of trying to seduce me...

BUAKKKK BUAK BUAK BUAK BUAK BUAKKKK

:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken::chicken:

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

GOD DAMN CLICHES (btw as a brief note, notice how it is me and you who always seem to run threads into the ground?)

ANYWAYS....HOW ARE WE GOING TO FIX THIS SITUATION!? I was going to add a poll, before I realized I actually DIDN'T CREATE this thread.

I wonder who is the most likely to seduce me though....
    I am looking at NT's being the best. I am sure some NF's could do it though.
    hahah, kamikaze style, people inside and outside the plane get killed that way, screw the down with the ship concept, that's for ISFJs to adhere to. Poor Hommefatal, you've stolen his thread in the blink of an eye, and it only took ~1 post.

I reckon the NFs would only do it in a dead serious kind of manner, they don't take kindly to being fake and all that kind of stuff.

What is this poll going to involve? There were three main choices I think
    1. Jock's Challenge
    2. Fluffies Candy
    3. Fluffy banter

There were heaps more though...
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

hahah, kamikaze style, people inside and outside the plane get killed that way, screw the down with the ship concept, that's for ISFJs to adhere to. Poor Hommefatal, you've stolen his thread in the blink of an eye, and it only took ~1 post.

I reckon the NFs would only do it in a dead serious kind of manner, they don't take kindly to being fake and all that kind of stuff.

What is this poll going to involve? There were three main choices I think
    1. Jock's Challenge
    2. Fluffies Candy
    3. Fluffy banter

There were heaps more though...
    Hmm there was also Stig's SUPER ROMANTIC approach, and you could throw in something unconventional of your own. Who do you think would win?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Hmm there was also Stig's SUPER ROMANTIC approach, and you could throw in something unconventional of your own. Who do you think would win?
    Jock's by 69 votes , Cos I'd fall for that instantly. I doubt that candy would work, but the general idea behind it could be a fair contestant, but you might end up snagging Qre:us instead ... Fluffy banter is pretty alluring, but probably not so much seductive.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Jock's by 69 votes , Cos I'd fall for that instantly. I doubt that candy would work, but the general idea behind it could be a fair contestant, but you might end up snagging Qre:us instead ... Fluffy banter is pretty alluring, but probably not so much seductive.
    There are a couple of ways someone can seduce me. I find strawberries very seductive, certain types of music are seductive (like when I did orchestra, I was hot for some violinists playing Beethoven), whipped cream OF COURSE, forcing guys into submission...well not forcing, but having them want me is always fun. It goes on muhahahaa