First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Fluffy wulf is the coolest INTP around, so much so, that he seems oddly ENTPish
    That is probably the reason.

ENTP's = Awesome.

I really want a party now.

WITH PARTY HATS!
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Oh great, so now we're gonna be all hippy and spiritual and stuff!?! It should be all good so long as Obama is leading it, that would be so cool, we could have another hippy era, and wear all fluoro clothing and headbands and smoketh the peace pipe!

I totally know what you mean with that penguins thing, they've been prouncing around telling people that they are some kind of 'emperors' or something stupid and lame like that, I think they're all just little punk penguins that didn't want to have such a fairy like reputation (especially after happy feet), so we'll have to swoop in on dali lama's back, and shave swears in their hairs. Bet they won't be laughing after that one

Wait, what? Russians can't loose their heads because of snowballs?? I thought snowball was a cat, in that case, I'm sure we can arrange to have the cat put down, and then you'll be executed for painting the roses red.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Silly duck the Dalai Lama doesn't fly, he swims!

We are relying on UFOs are the transportation of the future.

AND SNOWWWBALLLS LIKE THOSE REALLY DISGUSTING LOOKING HTINGS THAT I HAVE NEVER HAD BUT THEY LOOK HORRIBLE! THEIR SWEETNESS WILL REPELLLLLLL!!!!!!

Agh I wanna turtle! No spiritual hippie, just the peace pipe man.

BTW my chickens PWN whatever comes my way SO HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    That is probably the reason.

ENTP's = Awesome.

I really want a party now.

WITH PARTY HATS!
    And a punch bowl, filled with chocolate! people won't know what hit them, they'll step up to the punch bowl, and be like... CHOCOLATE!?!? WTF!

do you think that goldfish could live in the punch bowl? they would be on a constant sugar high, you wouldn't ever have to feed them! They might even grow itty bitty wings and fly around the room, and everyone will gape in awe!

I'll have to recruit entropy to build a space robot to entertain the guests, and he'll have a bitter bitter INTP personality, and at the end of the night, he'll have drunk so much current juice, that he'll loose it and crush Jim Carey!!! :horor: but it'll all be good, Jimmy will laugh it all off cos we're all best of buds, and after all, zippy is just a robot INTP, he has no feeling...
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Perfect idea!

Goldfish flying....can we get them to change their cell structure as well, and turn them into other edible wonderful things, like cotton candy and such?

And that is perfect! We must recruit entropie and get him drunk! So much fun!
    I want to see dancing, dancing, dancing! Even the goldfish!

OH WAIT!

FUCK! I FORGOT!

THE GOLDFISH NEED SOMEONE TO DANCE WITH TOO! or fly...
    like...:O

PETER PAN! but are the gold fish male or female?
    oh well, they can only remember three seconds anyways....
    AND WHAT IS MORE, THEY WILL BE OUR FOOD!

WE NEED A DISCOBALL, and then we can play something ridiculous, like polka, confuse the drunks, piss off the rule abiders with our unconformity, and make people laugh from the sheer stupidity of it all!

Can the goldfish get confused?
    Can they fall in love?

CAN A STRICT CATHOLIC GOLDFISH AND A BAPTIST ONE EVEN GET MARRIED?
    what is there opinion on interracial marriages?

WHY DO WE AS HUMANS NEGLECT THEIR DESIRES?!?!?!?!!
    hmmm yessss....we definitely need some wild badgers to liven things up.....

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Silly duck the Dalai Lama doesn't fly, he swims!

We are relying on UFOs are the transportation of the future.

AND SNOWWWBALLLS LIKE THOSE REALLY DISGUSTING LOOKING HTINGS THAT I HAVE NEVER HAD BUT THEY LOOK HORRIBLE! THEIR SWEETNESS WILL REPELLLLLLL!!!!!!

Agh I wanna turtle! No spiritual hippie, just the peace pipe man.

BTW my chickens PWN whatever comes my way SO HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!
    Your chicken powers have nothing against the ~DUN DUN DUN DAAAAAH!

turtles are only good for use as a kitchen utensil when you don't have a spoon! you can't just expect them to swim around in a silly little tank, they would aspire to be like real live turtles, Michelangelo, Donatello, Michaelo and raphelieo, and we can't have that, they would become far too dangerous!

oooohhhh, would those disgusting snowballs happen to be chocolatey things, which coconut and marshmellows on the inside? OMG! as if you hate them! it's not like they have garlic cloves on the inside or something, you gotta look past their outer hideousness, and realize that they are sweet, chocolately and above all, really bad for ya...

It'd be pretty easy constructing an unidentified flying object to be used for transport, you could use anything really, just hurl a hideously mutilated frog out into the public view, or some kind of mexican with no VISA, Si?
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

turtles can make soup. mhmmm
    I have never had a snow ball

and now all I really want to do is throw you to the ground.

*tackles*

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Perfect idea!

Goldfish flying....can we get them to change their cell structure as well, and turn them into other edible wonderful things, like cotton candy and such?

And that is perfect! We must recruit entropie and get him drunk! So much fun!
    I want to see dancing, dancing, dancing! Even the goldfish!

OH WAIT!

FUCK! I FORGOT!

THE GOLDFISH NEED SOMEONE TO DANCE WITH TOO! or fly...
    like...:O

PETER PAN! but are the gold fish male or female?
    oh well, they can only remember three seconds anyways....
    AND WHAT IS MORE, THEY WILL BE OUR FOOD!

WE NEED A DISCOBALL, and then we can play something ridiculous, like polka, confuse the drunks, piss off the rule abiders with our unconformity, and make people laugh from the sheer stupidity of it all!

Can the goldfish get confused?
    Can they fall in love?

CAN A STRICT CATHOLIC GOLDFISH AND A BAPTIST ONE EVEN GET MARRIED?
    what is there opinion on interracial marriages?

WHY DO WE AS HUMANS NEGLECT THEIR DESIRES?!?!?!?!!
    hmmm yessss....we definitely need some wild badgers to liven things up.....
    So we're going to invite gay goldish that fly, and turn into fairy floss and hotdogs, and a turtle that functions as a serving spoon for the punch, an INTP robot that dances and sings depressed karaoke songs to the beat of the polka dance, and when it gets to midnight, we introduce wild werebadgers onto the dance floor and clear off all of the drunks. Won't even need to clean up anything that way.

The floor has to be made of ice cream, of all sorts of flavours and shapes, and kept cool with a layer of liquid nitrogen hidden deep below the floor .

If oompa loompas can't feel love (I'm assuming they can't, because they are like orange tanned ESFPs with green hayer ) then goldfish can't feel love either, they just let instinct take over. However, flying goldfish are a completely different case, they experience a 5 dimensional aspect of love that is neither wrong, nor right, not happy, or sad, not bitter or sweet, but mostly sweet because they are one tenth fairy floss. This one emotion to rule them all is called SNOWDOGS. The name is clearly relevant, snow is cold, dogs are warm, snow is wet, dogs eat dry biscuits, snow flakes are edible, dog flakes are not edible :crazy:
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

turtles can make soup. mhmmm
    I have never had a snow ball

and now all I really want to do is throw you to the ground.

*tackles*
    *bites and pulls hair* Iz have claws too

But ultimately, the Dalai Lama will have the last say in this, as his wisdom surpasses that of the entirety of mankind, this is why he can fly. He doesn't physically lift off the ground, only mentally.

Turtle soup doesn't go with Chocolate Punch! The whole night will be ruined, people would eat the ice cream dance floor and get high off obama's peace pipe fumes. The turtles will have their revenge. REVENGE. *twinkle fingers*
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

*bites back, licks side of face, bolts*

btw the Dalai Lama told me to do that

And it will be ruined!?

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DANCE ON IN THE FUTURE?????