User Tag List

Thread: w00t!

Default w00t!

I'm a Senior Member! I didn't even notice when this happened until now.
    By the way, I'm the girl in the picture, lol.... happily married though, so don't even...

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

Congrats!! I would like to say with complete sincerity that you are the first person who has racked up that many posts so quickly who was actually freaking interesting!! I enjoy the fact that you start so many threads around here and they are not all fluffy. You are now an elite go forth and prosper!
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

yeah

*starts blowing up balloons in celebration*

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4theBestNU View Post
    Congrats!! I would like to say with complete sincerity that you are the first person who has racked up that many posts so quickly who was actually freaking interesting!!
    Yes. That last part is usually the kicker.

(So we kick 'er.)

((Not you. CTG.))
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by RansomedbyFire View Post
    I'm a Senior Member! I didn't even notice when this happened until now.
    I may have counted wrong (from your 107th post when you noticed). But I believe this was your 100th post.

You can now remember it fondly.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4theBestNU View Post
    Congrats!! I would like to say with complete sincerity that you are the first person who has racked up that many posts so quickly who was actually freaking interesting!! I enjoy the fact that you start so many threads around here and they are not all fluffy. You are now an elite go forth and prosper!
    Why, thank you. Ya know, that was something I was actually kinda worried about (being a paranoid ISTJ and all). It's nice to know my strange thoughts are actually appreciated here. (Wait 'til you see what I'm about to write in my blog, lol.) Anyways, thank you guys for welcoming me and all. It's nice to be here.
    By the way, I'm the girl in the picture, lol.... happily married though, so don't even...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

How exactly does "senior member" and such work?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    How exactly does "senior member" and such work?

0-30 posts

31-100 posts

101-1000 posts

Custom title (optional)

1001+ posts

At least, that's my guess.