User Tag List

Page 69 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: What Song is Stuck in Your Head?

Senior Member Array
    Likes Jet Stream liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Senior Member Array

It was on at the pub I went to for lunch.

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Double Rainbow.

Yeah, I don't even know.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

Cat Wench Array ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I played it for a friend because it's ridiculous, now it has replaced a far worse song.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

I watched an hour long documentary on the last 48 hours of Elvis Presley's life, told by those closest to him. He had entourage of people who he considered his inner circle mafia. When he died he was 42 years old and a hardcore addict. He drove himself relentlessly to perform shows (in excess, while barely functioning) because he had a payroll of those who depended on him and his records weren't selling anymore, it was the only way he could generate income, his health was failing he put on weight because he went back to eating his favorite fried southern foods. He had multiple health issues, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. Basically, when he was addicted to speed and uppers his life was fine, those closest to him also did drugs to keep up with him. But, as his addiction progressed he started taking Dulouded (sp?), downers and pain pills. And those around him watched his life slowly decline and compared it to seeing a star burn lower and lower. They had all approached him at various times trying to get him to slow down and stop. They had also told him that he didn't need to worry about them that he could fire them and send them home. And they all hated his doctor and threatened to expose him and sue him for feeding the addiction. There was a point where he had actually became clean and sober and those around him actually thought there was a glimmer of hope that he was going to straighten out his life but it only lasted a month. Tragic ending of the life of one of the most influential artists of the 20th century, definitely an interesting documentary to watch.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Default Earworms! What songs are stuck in your head lately?

There's probably one thread similar buried under the sediment of time, but I wanted to know what songs get stuck in your head regularly, or random ones which get stuck for no apparent reason. Post videos if you want.

I get songs stuck in my head a lot. Sometimes it can be the same song for a few days on end. #firstworldproblems

Right now I have Ugly Kid Joe's catchy 90's tune Everything About You...

Post!

Mod edit: thread merged with existing thread.
    Last edited by Coriolis; 05-28-2015 at 11:35 PM.

Senior Member Array Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

The Little Einsteins Theme Song remix. I'm sorry, that creation is way past its 15 minutes of fame, but it's addictive and some bonehead in my health class played it today. Of course, the teacher is like 90% deaf so she didn't hear, so it just had to keep going.