User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

I like Turkish coffee not only because of the taste (which I rarely drink anyhow), but for it's other use in divination.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

Dali

I live in Kenya which produces some of the world's best coffee and simultaneously makes the weakest, worst instant coffee. We export almost all of our coffee and reserve mostly the low-grade stuff that's then made into instant.

There isn't much of a coffee-drinking culture here as most people are instead chai-philes (also a top-three global tea producer). The few people that drink coffee will also drown it in milk and sugar.

A French pal was visiting a while ago and she'd often order black coffee with no sugar. Every single time, the server would look at her with an "are you kidding me?" expression like she'd just ordered ground asphalt mixed with water and she'd have to repeat her request another one or two times.

Sniffles

Yes I love to drink coffee, with a little sugar in it. Although lately I've drinking Green Tea mostly. Helps calm my nerves and uplift my spirits. That's probably why Samurais used it as an aid for meditation purposes.

MBTI
    YaYa

I like a light roaster. Not too dark.

Cream and sugar if I can get it, but not necessary.

I have been developing a taste for Turkish coffee. Although it isn't as readily available as the normal stuff.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Mo View Post
    We export almost all of our coffee and reserve mostly the low-grade stuff that's then made into instant.
    It's like that in Egypt too, but with so many different things. Rice, cotton, and various manufacturers export top products abroad and either leave all the leftovers or import lesser quality items.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Yes I love to drink coffee, with a little sugar in it. Although lately I've drinking Green Tea mostly. Helps calm my nerves and uplift my spirits. That's probably why Samurais used it as an aid for meditation purposes.
    Green Tea, I have tried that but for some reason I get IBS before sitting down to drink it.
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director