User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    I'm able to get the "here's how to put in onto myspace, blogs, etc., but inserting the code doesn't work, and emailing produces a warning.
    Choose "preview" instead of "save" and then do the screen grab procedure that htb has described. It took me a while to figure it out too. It's very strange that they don't just display it for you.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

You can also let it send to your myspace or whatever else it will do that you have, then hotlink it.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    I'm able to get the "here's how to put in onto myspace, blogs, etc., but inserting the code doesn't work, and emailing produces a warning.
    I do it by choosing the "other" option instead of myspace or blogs, and then mixed up in that code they give you is the url code "http: etc etc.JPG" and I copy ONLY that part and paste it here between the [IMG] codes.

However reading the other replies shows there was another way to do it.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

matt dillon was the only one i ever considered to resemble me. no idea who raoul bova is.
    INTP/5w4 sx

MBTI
    INFP

I have sisters all over the place. I have been told that I could go to Hawaii and fit in perfectly. I was born in Okinawa - my Mom is Okinawan and my Dad is a German/Dutch from Illinois. I'm a mutt.
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    INTP

One by one, over the months, the other bulbs burn out, and are gone. The first few of these hit Byron hard. He's still a new arrival, still hasn't accepted his immortality. But on through the burning hours he starts to learn about the transience of others: learns that loving them while they're here becomes easier, and also more intenseto love as if each design-hour will be the last.

Thomas Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

I can't go on, I'll go on.

Samuel Beckett - The Unnamable

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I am a complete ass and just accidentally deleted the thread where I had moved the posts from Picture Time discussing Wolf's alleged resemblance to Ed Harris. And like perma-deleted it, too. Hey, I've been admining for months and this is the first time I have irreversibly screwed up. I think we're coming out ahead. But I'm sorry to anyone whose priceless verbiage I released into the ether.

For posterity:

So, who have you been told you look like? Or, post a photo and let the jury decide!

Here's mine:

Evidently I look Asian, or like I've been to band camp.
    How is Maggie Gyllenhall not one of your celebs???
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

None of these seem to really fit at all. (Even comparing facial expression.)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

I can't really do this until I get a picture of me without my glasses. The damn thing just grabs my glasses and says I look like James Spader.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    I can't really do this until I get a picture of me without my glasses. The damn thing just grabs my glasses and says I look like James Spader.
    I think you look a little like Kennedy from MTV in the 90s. Fortunately you're far less obnoxious.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii