User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Default The MBTI lemmings

Lemmings with a bad sense for orientation:

So whats up guys, lately ? I only read into threads, where someone says something and everyone is like "ouh yes thats totally me". Are we going to be all sucked up by the ISFP depression sprayed here lately ?

Or can I count on the fact that there gonna be some people in the future, who actually think with their own minds and say about mbti its bogus, like I do ?

I am starting to feel like in a sect here, with all minds polarized around the basic bible, unquestioning its very foundation ! A fine bunch of N would be that, if that was to be the truth
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Are we going to be all sucked up by the ISFP depression sprayed here lately ?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Ouh come on, you had it coming

garbage

I'm pretty sure you could've found an existing "I'm unique and a free thinker because I hate MBTI" thread to post this in.. there are about a billion of them, after all

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

So whats up guys, lately ? I only read into threads, where someone says something and everyone is like "ouh yes thats totally me". Are we going to be all sucked up by the ISFP depression sprayed here lately ?

Or can I count on the fact that there gonna be some people in the future, who actually think with their own minds and say about mbti its bogus, like I do ?

I am starting to feel like in a sect here, with all minds polarized around the basic bible, unquestioning its very foundation ! A fine bunch of N would be that, if that was to be the truth
    This is ironic.

I agree that sometimes people don't question the foundations enough, but I think you're exaggerating a little, and to some extent are promoting the kind of thing you're undermining with those two statements right there.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Basically why I stopped posting in Type related threads.

The "That's totally me" and "I do that too" started to get under my skin. Now if a thread starts with the words "Are all" "Do xxxx," or "Why do xxxx," I don't bother opening them.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Nono, not at all thats the problem. Its not about free-thinking and I am unique, thats never the point.

It's about that people should experience crucial things about life on their own and not learn about them in a twisted sense of reality via the mbti book.

Lately a lot of very young people joined, who seek guidance on many quests. But we as adults can only provide basic guidance, everyone has to find his own way and experience things on his own. But some adults then try to prepare the children that good, so they never face such evil as th adults did.

And then the children get totally lost in the books, trying to live a religion like a fascade totally not experiencing anything for themselves anymore.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    This is ironic.

I agree that sometimes people don't question the foundations enough, but I think you're exaggerating a little, and to some extent are promoting the kind of thing you're undermining with those two statements right there.
    Nice to see you out of arguements tho

-----

Well you all can make out of my ramblings what you want. I just hope that one day you do understand me, too. MBTI can be used as an orientation in real life, it can be used as an initiate guidebook to real life, but it can never be used as a guideline to real life, cause most of its content you only grasp after having experienced it.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hanging out on this forum is fun. If you didn't think so, you wouldn't be here yourself. In fact, you're on-line right now. Why don't you pair up with Victor in your crusade to dissuade us from teh evuls ov MBTI

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Dont take that personal, but if I read posts like urs, I think I am N = alien