Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default teh agony and teh ironeeeeee

Dude, you have your enneagram type in your quote. This is too too shaming for you, my dear.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Maybe I am from a different culture and I was trained to think about things more precise after the course of history.

I dont want anyone to give in and to say, ouh yeah you are the grand master of all knowledge. I just want you to keep in mind that mbti tries to explain life, from the PoV of a lived life, but that our lifes aint not there yet, not lived yet. And that we, if we want, can clone a complete new type, which is completly unknown to the system.

Cause time changes, people change and first of all PoVs are unique and never follow a logic of any sort.

I know I am following a hopeless cause here, cause it would take many years to actually learn a thing, whatever it might be. Just try at least to keep in mind that the world as you may perceive it, maybe not all there is and maybe totally differently to someone else.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    So whats up guys, lately ? I only read into threads, where someone says something and everyone is like "ouh yes thats totally me". Are we going to be all sucked up by the ISFP depression sprayed here lately ?
    I thought the ISFP are moody threads were a welcome break from the ISFP are so happy go lucky threads. A little bit of fun...

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I thought the ISFP are moody threads were a welcome break from the ISFP are so happy go lucky threads. A little bit of fun...
    Ya you are cool, tho a bit strange, I just wanted to drag someone into my boat to not be alone in the spotlight

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Maybe I am from a different culture and I was trained to think about things more precise after the course of history.
    What has this got to do with you not recognizing irony and hypocrisy?

I dont want anyone to give in and to say, ouh yeah you are the grand master of all knowledge. I just want you to keep in mind that mbti tries to explain life, from the PoV of a lived life, but that our lifes aint not there yet, not lived yet. And that we, if we want, can clone a complete new type, which is completly unknown to the system.
    This is beginning to sound like a lame after school special. Or a "very special episode" of an 80's sitcom. Here's a hint: most of us know all of this, Captain Obvious.

Cause time changes, people change and first of all PoVs are unique and never follow a logic of any sort.
    Logic clearly isn't your strong point. But it isn't mine either, so you're in good company, dearie.

I know I am following a hopeless cause here, cause it would take many years to actually learn a thing, whatever it might be. Just try at least to keep in mind that the world as you may perceive it, maybe not all there is and maybe totally differently to someone else.
    You act as though you're talking about something really important like AIDS or war. It's just MBTI. Calm down.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I dont know how far you all have come with mbti, maybe some people are already handling it pretty fine. I on my behalf tho, tried to start to put every new person I meet into the system and thats like, well thats like if you live in the past following a set of rules. Thats like the worst ISTJ you ever got to know. Cause then you dont get people to know without bias anymore.

And even if you try to you cant. And to me it was a hell of a process to drag me out of that bias again. I am sorry if i am extrovertically projecting my thoughts onto you here, just know I know it doesnt apply for everyone. But I can only say, what I am capable of and I only wanted you to know, before we meet again in the asylum.

Life hasnt to be composed of emptiness. But of MBTI it hasnt to be composed aswell.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    What has this got to do with you not recognizing irony and hypocrisy?

This is beginning to sound like a lame after school special. Or a "very special episode" of an 80's sitcom. Here's a hint: most of us know all of this, Captain Obvious.

Logic clearly isn't your strong point. But it isn't mine either, so you're in good company, dearie.

You act as though you're talking about something really important like AIDS or war. It's just MBTI. Calm down.
    take your time and think about it for yourself. Dont kill the messenger.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I have to say, when I first saw these forums the first thing that came to my mind is horoscopes. Although I have accepted that MBTI does have merit, even if the only merit is bringing people of like minds together. But yeah, the worst are threads where people are questioning there type, its not only moot beyond belief but its also kind of disturbing how much emotional investment people put into there type, like its there Identity or something. But I will say this, arguing about what type House is will always remain in my memory as one of the funest wastes of an afternoon EVER.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    epic

As I've said on Ventrilo, I've completely discounted type in the way I view myself and others. The one important lesson that MBTI has taught me is simply that people think differently and have different priorities -- but there are far more important colours to see, touch, and develop in my small timeline existence. (And I'm so glad that I can see them.) If it has become limiting for someone, then that individual can make a decision to liberate themselves from it. It's the classic "one's womb become one's tomb / what has once given you life is now suffocating you" caveat, and I'm already digging my grave in so many ways that I want the final portrait to be a little livelier.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Well fuck it, this is growing into a debate and I hate debates, therefore I am going to bed no.

Do what you must. To say it with marmalade.sunrises words: "I got my enneagram type in my signature for further questions, just please only refer to my eneagram type when speaking to me, not to the person behind it "

gn8 and good luck