First 1234 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    For the record, I like Dr. Pepper and think Mountain Dew tastes as much like antifreeze as it looks.
    You've tasted antifreeze?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I practically have a 24/7 IV of Diet Coke, but I don't drink either regular Coke or regular Pepsi...and purely on taste, not because of diet concerns. I also don't like the sludgy film that gets on my teeth when I drink the regular kinds.

To digress, I have a pet theory that most people like either Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper, but not both. Most who like one of them think the other is swill. Opinions?

For the record, I like Dr. Pepper and think Mountain Dew tastes as much like antifreeze as it looks.
    When I was working night audit I would drink a full 2L every night alternating through Dr. Pepper, Barqs Root Beer, and Mountain Dew. I was considered insane for the habit.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

To digress, I have a pet theory that most people like either Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper, but not both. Most who like one of them think the other is swill. Opinions?
    My husband loves both. I hate both.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    You've tasted antifreeze?
    It tastes alright, actually. Never drank it intentionally, mind you, but when you change the stuff on your car and you get a face full of it, you can't really help it.

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    When I was working night audit I would drink a full 2L every night alternating through Dr. Pepper, Barqs Root Beer, and Mountain Dew. I was considered insane for the habit.
    But in Soviet Canuckistan they don't let them put caffeine in Mountain Dew, while it's in Barq's, but it isn't here. The tangled web you fruity Canuckistanis weave.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I practically have a 24/7 IV of Diet Coke, but I don't drink either regular Coke or regular Pepsi...and purely on taste, not because of diet concerns. I also don't like the sludgy film that gets on my teeth when I drink the regular kinds.

Actually, I love Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew. I love the sweet versions but for dietary concerns I usually pick the diet versions. When I send the houseboy out for a beverage ("Get me a soda, bitch!") he asks "Light or dark?"

Quote Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
    They're too sweet, and they make me burp.
    This brings me to a bit of advice: never wash down your cod liver oil gelcaps with soda. *phew*
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    This brings me to a bit of advice: never wash down your cod liver oil gelcaps with soda. *phew*
    I hope that advice isn't based on personal experience. Melodious malodorous fish burps. Yarrrg!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I didn't say that I didn't say it. I said that I didn't say that I said it. I want to make that very clear.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
    I hope that advice isn't based on personal experience. Melodious malodorous fish burps. Yarrrg!
    Sadly, it is.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Diet Coke Plus surprisingly tastes like any other Diet Coke.

I just wish they made Diet Mountain Dew Plus -- because I need my vitamins and minerals along in something that tastes delicious.

Once you drink diet pop for a while, then regular pop tastes like syrup...and diet pop also gives you a vagina in the back of the knee.

I do love Dr. Pepper and dislike Mountain Dew. I like Sprite, Sierra Mist, and other citrus drinks though.

What does a vagina in the back of the knee look like? I've never heard that expression.

Coke all the way! Woot. Pepsi is a sticky, syrupy mass of sugar, even more than coke is. I don't like it. I'd like to try even spicier coke from other countries, stuff that has less sugar and more flavor. I'll ship it in. :rolli:

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Ugggh. I've taken fish oil gelcaps without soda, and that was bad ENOUGH... I was tasting oil for hours.

I can't imagine what the fizz would do to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Once you drink diet pop for a while, then regular pop tastes like syrup...
    That's the truth too. After ten years of diet soda, I can't stand regular soda. It's little more than flybait.

Diet pop also gives you a vagina in the back of the knee.
    Wha....? That is a pretty... inconvenient place. (And gives a whole new meaning to when someone desperately says, "I (k)need you."
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft