User Tag List

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Default Teachers nightmares!

What is the worst you ever done to a teacher. How naughty have you been in school?

I'll share some of my stories too in a while. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    SEXY

I've only been naughty to teachers if they've been unfair to me.

The worst shape I (and others) got a teacher in was after she rated a test. One of the words we had to translate could have two valid answers, both of them were actually in the books we had to study. She only said one answer was correct though. About 5 students, amongst them me, had this question "wrong". Obviously this was beyond toleration to me and we started a discussion. We were told to leave the room, but didn't. We weren't allowed in for the next two lessons either but we came in anyway. Eventually the teacher went to the principal of the school. He had the case sort out by another more experienced English teacher. He declared that our answers on the test were correct. We got reprimanded without consequences for disturbing the bad teachers lessons. The teacher was not so lucky however. Her contract wasn't prolonged at the end of the year.

heart on fire

The worst thing I did was be totally nonresponsive. This is what set off the most verbal abuse coming my way.

Missing school and yet making A. In my senior year I missed a lot of school, I worked very late and sometimes I just had to stay home and sleep so I could make it to work the next night. Something had to give and I had payments to make. My mother in and out of the hospital and my Dad staying out late drinking, I mean there just was a lot of stress and some days I couldn't make both school and work and since school didn't pay...

Well, one teacher was really berating me over it and my bad attitude and I pointed out that I had a 99 average in her class right then and I asked if I had attended all the classes did she think I would have a 100?

She just lost it, I mean she really lost it. Started yelling about how I didn't give a damn about school or anyone or anybody least of all myself and I would never amount to anything and on and on and on.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Worst thing I did was in 'havo 3' (15 years old)

We had a teacher that was quite a sentimental, broken soul. Starting each year explaining to every class that he has it tough, that his wife is in a wheelchair and whatnot. Trying to get pity from the students. But he also had a hot temper and blew up all the time. Very annoying teacher.

So one time he was raging again, he asked the class in this very sad and angry way "Do you have any idea what it's like at my home!?".

Well, there's a dutch expression that literally translates to "Everything is rolling." which is to say, everything is running smoothly. (Dutch: "Alles loopt op rolletjes.")

I used that to answer his question.

I regret having said that to the man later though. He bursted out in tears and didn't show up at all anymore the following week. That same year the school also fired him. I suppose that was for the best because he just didn't have what it takes to teach. But still. :P

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I also copied an essay from the internet once (or well a few times) to turn in instead of making it myself. Specifically in English Literature. I had different interests back then. :P

One time it turned out another guy in my class had the exact same essay as me downloaded. Except I had removed the spelling and grammar mistakes and he didn't. Our grading system is 1-10. He got a 1, I got a 2. But a week later, all of the essay's that had been turned in turned out to be missing. And the teacher also didn't have the grading lists anymore and couldn't remember who had what.

Since me and the other guy were the only two people with insufficient grades on the essay. I believe to this day the other guy is responsible for making them dissappear. He thinks the same about me. It's a mystery.

Dali

That 'havo 3' teacher sounds perfectly annoying.

I formulated many an evil plan that would have infuriated an annoying teacher (or ten) but I'd always talk myself out of them at the last minute. Don't ask me to elaborate on what those plans were. Lets just say a few of them involved the teachers' cars, phone calls and exam papers.