User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post

edit: I think I just totally took the sarcasm bait.
    Heh, I'm thinking it's just my jokes that are off today lol
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I prefer blaming myself. You're doing fine. I'm just tired, friday, long week, long days, long nights, etc.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

here's my current reading.

Tarot Card
    The Hermit: Withdrawal from events and relationship to introspect and gather strength. Seeking the inner voice or calling upon vision from within. A need of understanding and advice, or a wise man who will offer knowing guidance. Personal experience and thoughtful temperance.

Rune

Uruz symbolizes the Auroch, a member of the ox family that became extinct long ago. This rune represents the strength, bravery, and endurance of this animal of old. Uruz portends the ability to meet problems head on and to overcome them. When the world was new, warriors used to test their strength against the Auroch. Hence, this rune has come to represent the masculine principle and the capacity to meet a challenge.

Birth Mates
    Billy Joel, Charlie Chaplin, Fiona Apple, Ice Cube, Leo Tolstoy, Napoleon Bonaparte, OJ Simpson, Robert Redford, Tom Hanks

Public Role
    Words that embody your presence are "Juxtaposition".
    Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Cabal, Crucifix, Harvest, Outside, Passion, Saturn, Tolerance".
    Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Clone, Contract, Danger, Destruction, Enigma, Freemasonry, Garden, Green, Harmony, Healer,

Private Role
    Words that embody your presence are "Black".
    Words that embody the people or things that you interact with are "Appetite, Debauchery, Debutante, Ecstasy, Guarantee, Rebellion, Rhythm, Sapphire, Treason, Yellow".
    Words that embody things that you may be a part of are "Astronaut, Butterfly, Electricity, Enthusiasm".
    Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Redemption, Sentiment, Vulture".
    Since I'm in a unique position of having changed my name during my life, I also ran it for my old name, etc. These are the elements that were different with my old name.

Rune
    Ger is one of the runes that touches on the cycles of the year, in this case the fall harvest. These cycles are eternal, which is represented in the rune by the fact that it is unchanged by reversal. Ger can represent pregnancy or other forms of fruitfulness, and is especially indicative of the cycles of providence and karma - that which has been sown is now being reaped. This rune can also represent the cycles of wealth, for crops were frequently a sign of wealth.

Public Role
    Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Body, Chaos, Girl, Guide, Hacker, Hero, Madman, Shame".
    Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Abundance, Armor, Aurora, Authority, Bastard, Beast, Beauty, Bitter, Breast, Center, Chariot, Cocktail, Comedy, Comet, Compulsion, Conversation, Craving, Cross, Dazzle, Defiance, Delight, Drum, Energy, Fever, Foot, Friend, Horse, Intimidation, Iron, Judge, Jury, Light, Lips, Luck, Mayhem, Melody, Messiah, Mink, Music, Occult, Omen, Opium, Past, Pinnacle, Pitch, Poker, Prince, Radio, Redemption, Release, Rock, Sadism, Seer, Sentiment, Spark, State, Sterility, Tantra, Tarot, Taste, Time, Vassal, Vixen, Vulture, Weapon, White, Wolf, Zoo".

Private Persona
    Words that embody your presence are "Facade, Jade".
    Words that embody things that you may be a part of are "Chemistry, Fortress, Illuminati, Periphery, Question, Security".
    Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Adventure, Assassin, Blasphemy, Dinosaur, Equality, Interest, Loyalty, Rooster, Seduction, Skeleton, Sunlight, Wireless".
    Most of this stuff seems to be hit or miss, but of more specific nature:

The Tarot card is very apropos.
    The current Rune ironically fits me well now. (The old one not at all.)
    The new and old Public/Private "embodiment" word(s) also are appropriate.
    Also interesting -- my old name had no "public embodiment of presence" .. it is like I did not exist.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Heh, all right, here goes.

Tarot Card

The Chariot: Victory through might. Advancement through bold action. Change through force. Order established through vigilance. A trying situation mastered by balancing opposing forces against each other. Discipline, individual effort and endurance will turn the tide.

Rune

Berkana represents the birch tree. The birch is frequently symbolic of renewal, rebirth, birth, growth and fertility. This rune is a joyous one, representing good outcomes from ventures undertaken. It is the rune of the family and of a good household.

Birth Mates

Elle Macpherson, Erwin Schroedinger, Faith Hill, George Bernard Shaw, Halle Berry, James Gandolfini, Josh Hartnett, Kate Beckinsale, Nelson Mandela, Nick Cave, Oliver Stone, Pancho Villa, Penelope Cruz, Stanley Kubrick, Yasser Arafat

Public Role

Words that embody your presence are "Descendant, Ivory, Memory, Mystic, Parasite, Revival, Success, Summer, Talisman, Treaty, Unity, Virus, Winter".

Words that embody the people or things that you interact with are "Crystal, Oblivion, Potency, Prophet, Sentinel, Sunset, Tyrant, Waterfall, Whisper".

Words that embody the causes of your circumstances are "Ice".

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Constitution".

Private Persona

Words that embody your presence are "Factory, Vanguard, Vision, Volume, Window".

Words that embody the causes of your circumstances are "Cage".
    EDIT: Wait a sec, "virus"? "Parasite"? Where's that coming from?

Er, yeah, I didn't exactly read this thing to its full depth before I posted it. XD
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Tarot Card
    (Equivalent of "4/1/1988")
    The Empress: The essence of femininity and matriarchy. Creativity, productivity, and the foundation of civilization. Initiative and practical actions that promote prosperity, comfort and luxury. Fruitfulness and motherhood.

Rune

Nyd represents many things, most of them unpleasant - heed it well. Constraint, delay, loss, need, and sorrow are all frequently seen in this rune. Nyd speaks most strongly of pause, the hallmark of the both the timid and the patient, and is often interpreted as foretelling a delay in the effect of other runes that it accompanies. Fortunately, even where there is misery and danger there are valuable lessons to be learned - the trick is to learn them before you are overtaken by despair.
    Birth Mates
    (Equivalents of "4/1/1988")
    Ariel Sharon, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bill Gates, Brad Pitt, Butch Cassidy, Che Guevara, David Ben Gurion, Donald Rumsfeld, Donald Trump, Enrico Fermi, Hugh Hefner, Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jet Li, Keanu Reeves, Mike Myers, Nick Lachey, Nicole Kidman, Oprah Winfrey, P Diddy, Pamela Anderson, Paul McCartney, Rene Magritte, Richard Branson, Robert A. Heinlein, Robert Frost, Rudi Bakhtiar, Russell Crowe, Sarah Jessica Parker, Sigmund Freud, Tupac Shakur, Wassily Kandinsky
    Oops, forgot the first half of my reading. Didn't see it for some reason.

Anyway, I've noticed in my case, "Cage" was listed AND italicized as "things that may be a part of you," in Public Role. It also was a prominent theme in a song Ivy thought represented me... interesting.

Also interesting was that both BerberElla and Aerithria have "Cage" listed under "the cause of your circumstances" as the only word, and we do seem to have certain perspectives and feelings in common on the world.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Also interesting was that both BerberElla and Aerithria have "Cage" listed under "the cause of your circumstances" as the only word, and we do seem to have certain perspectives and feelings in common on the world.
    I didn't even get that category on my report. Weird.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I didn't even get that category on my report. Weird.
    Neither did I. Perhaps it means in our case, there's no real cause of our circumstances... except ourselves? Who knows?

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Heh, odd. Especially since that's practically the only part of mine I actually agree with.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Interestingly, here are a few descriptions of Nyd:

The symbol for power to overcome limitations and to achieve long-term goals.

Do not call upon the power of the Nyd rune unless you are in a situation of extreme danger or hardship that you cannot escape and must endure to the end. The Nyd rune is not gentle or friendly, but it may keep you alive when you think you are going to die.

This rune symbolizes time. It asks that you detach from the material world. Be patient, careful and strong. You need to reflect and not act.
    Tell me if that reminds you of anything, or if it's just me...

What's interesting is that the common use of this rune explains my perspective on life... why I always felt like I'm surrounded by danger, and everything is about survival and endurance to the point that I never focused on anything else.

This may seem like an odd thing to say, but it's always felt as if things like Tarot, Astrology, and Runes were trying to grasp at the same kind of "essence" as MBTI, but used a more obviously mystical and less controlled approach. I almost think that MBTI is attractive partially because it brings back a kind of element and perspective that was suppressed and discredited both by Christianity's influence, and by modern science.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Tarot Card
    The Lovers: A caring and trusting relationship. Beauty and inner harmony. A decision calling for emotional control and faithfulness to spiritual values.

Rune
    Nyd represents many things, most of them unpleasant - heed it well. Constraint, delay, loss, need, and sorrow are all frequently seen in this rune. Nyd speaks most strongly of pause, the hallmark of the both the timid and the patient, and is often interpreted as foretelling a delay in the effect of other runes that it accompanies. Fortunately, even where there is misery and danger there are valuable lessons to be learned - the trick is to learn them before you are overtaken by despair.

Birth Mates
    Al Pacino, Aleister Crowley, Alessandra Ambrosio, Antonio Banderas, Bruce Lee, Carmen Electra, Chris Elliott, Christian Bale, Dr. Phil, Elisha Cuthbert, Francisco de Paula Santander, George Harrison, J. Edgar Hoover, Karl Rove, Kelsey Grammer, Leonardo DiCaprio, Marilyn Monroe, Mel Gibson, Muhammad Ali, Nick Nolte, Peter O'Toole, Richard Wilhelm, Ridley Scott, Robert Anton Wilson, Sergio Leone, Stephen Hawking, Tommy Hilfiger, Vladimir Putin [My hero!], Voltaire, William Shakespeare, Winston Churchill

Public Role
    Words that embody your presence are "Authority, Compulsion, Intimidation, Sterility".
    Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Drama, Hell".

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Africa, Agility, Ambition, Aurora, Author, Barbarism, Beast, [I'm a totally barbaric beast.] Beauty, Bitter, Boat, Change, Chariot, Cocktail, Conversation, Craving, Cross, Dazzle, Death, Defiance, Energy, Fire, Forest, Gold, Iridium, Jackal, Judge, Jury, Luck, Melody, Messiah, Mink, Monkey, Occult, Ocean, Omen, Opium, Palace, Pinnacle, Prayer, Radio, Redemption, Rich, Rock, Seer, Sentiment, Shepherd, Shout, Spring, Tantra, Tarot, Tide, Time, Vassal, Violet, Vixen, Vulture, Warlock, Weapon, Wisdom".
    So, I'm a wealthy barbaric messiah who comes down a stream in a forest in a boat, carrying a vulture on his right arm and death on his left, singing an energetic melody that makes the nearby defiant dazzled sheep start fires and later has them judged by a bitter warlock. Sounds good.

Private Persona
    Words that embody your presence are "Allure, Ghost, Heroin, Husband, Jungle, Knight, Leather, Romance, Rough, Spite, Wealth, Whore, Worm".

Words that embody the people or things that you interact with are "Atlantis, Freemason, Knowledge, Playboy, Society". Well, the first 3 are interesting at least.

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Constellation". Rright.