First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Mo View Post
    ^I can't see the clip.
    Ok Mo, I hope this works this time.

BTW for the others, lovely singing voices and Trin you rock! Sorry as I know I have missed others, I will check them out too. I great being able to hear those we e-write to on a daily basis.. ~hugs~
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Someone held me down and twisted my arm last week than forced me with threats of further bodily harm to record my voice for them, therefore as this already exists and my lazy ass need not put in any extra effort, ta da...
    Nice accent. You Aussies definitely have the most charming accent in my opinion.

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post

BTW for the others, lovely singing voices and Trin you rock! Sorry as I know I have missed others, I will check them out too. I great being able to hear those we e-write to on a daily basis.. ~hugs~
    Boss walked in! Time to get back to actually working (a bloody inconvenience, I know). Will respond as soon as I listen to clip.

I wasn't able to listen to the other guys yet. Can't wait to hear the nice singing voices.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

WOW! All the voices on here today! It's like there was a present waiting for me on my desk today! Thanks for sharing, everyone!

Someone held me down and twisted my arm last week than forced me with threats of further bodily harm to record my voice for them, therefore as this already exists and my lazy ass need not put in any extra effort, ta da...
    OMG! I'm a total sucker for Australian accents!

"Button doflappy thingy" I that!

Your posts will now be adorable no matter the content

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I don't have an accent. You have an accent.

I don't sing but here is me talking...
    New Zealand! Very cool. Very pleasant voice and exactly what I'd expect for a New Zealand accent.

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    As I can't think of anything interesting to say either, I've decided to participate in the cross-cultural exchange by reading, or rather reciting, a famous poem from my own locality I hope this helps to satisfy your insatiable demand for accents, stigmatica! *spot the accent?*

Sorry if the sound's awful, btw. *blames useless mic*
    British? That's my guess. Your voice is very relaxing, and I the poem! A better mic would have put it into "book on tape" quality, I think.

My accent in English is quite different. Will post that too someday.
    I have no idea what you said, but you also have a very pleasant voice. It exudes a disarming calm, like you are a very calm and rational person. Very interesting language that I've not heard much of before, thanks!

No idea what you said, but a very cute voice. Your voice has a very caring quality to it with lots of inflections that seem to communicate a relaxed mood.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Thanks Stigmatica,

I was able to listen to the other posters voices, yours included. Wow to have the courage and the beautiful voice to go along with it is truly a talent.

Stigmatica your voice is great, it is strong, deep, and carries a lot of emotion with it. Along with being able to play the guitar that is too cool in my book.

I really enjoy everyone's singing, I wouldn't even dare try to sing. I don't much like my voice to boot, than to have to try to sing. Well that would be a nightmare. lol

My 3 year old was crying to play on the other computer, but when I listened to your voices she calmed right down. I think she especially like elaur's video. I like the letter G. LMAO

The Thomas Fern Hill was a fabulous idea, I think we should have a thread where someone reads short poems, fables, or ghosts stories then we can download and listen to them. Those of you with an Aussie or British accent even more so.

Thanks for this excellent thread I know I have enjoyed it also Stigmatica.

Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Haha, that's great. You sound Irish!

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    Very cute! My grandma used to sing that to me when I was a kid. Thanks for sharing!

Edit: Hey! Is that a "Moon River" in your avatar? - lol

Oh, and once again.. No Accent! Does anyone have an accent on here?
    All americans have an accent to me. It's a relative term.

Heh ok. Now I have that accent indelibly linked to my image of you, so I'll hear the australian when i read the words. Neat.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Haha, that's great. You sound Irish!
    I was thinking 90% Australian and 10% British - Either way, it was

Thanks Stigmatica,

I was able to listen to the other posters voices, yours included. Wow to have the courage and the beautiful voice to go along with it is truly a talent.

Stigmatica your voice is great, it is strong, deep, and carries a lot of emotion with it. Along with being able to play the guitar that is too cool in my book.

I really enjoy everyone's singing, I wouldn't even dare try to sing. I don't much like my voice to boot, than to have to try to sing. Well that would be a nightmare. lol

My 3 year old was crying to play on the other computer, but when I listened to your voices she calmed right down. I think she especially like elaur's video. I like the letter G. LMAO

The Thomas Fern Hill was a fabulous idea, I think we should have a thread where someone reads short poems, fables, or ghosts stories then we can download and listen to them. Those of you with an Aussie or British accent even more so.

Thanks for this excellent thread I know I have enjoyed it also Stigmatica.

You've just made me happy for the rest of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    All americans have an accent to me. It's a relative term.
    Being American, I have no idea what an "American Accent" feels like, outside of the obvious regional accents, anyway. There is a "clean" American that has no regional accent associated with it. That is the point for which my accent relativity pivots from. I've often wondered what the "American Accent" flavor is to those from other countries. Is it describable?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Just caught up with the last 5+ sound bites or so... Awesome thread... and helps us Americanocentrics get our heads out of our collective bottoms! This is definitely a global forum.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    British? That's my guess. Your voice is very relaxing, and I the poem! A better mic would have put it into "book on tape" quality, I think.
    Hehe, cheers, I can read better than that too though! You're correct, but given the comments about Americans and foreign accents "British" sounds very generic from my perspective! I can recognise a few regional American accents, but there are probably thirty or more in Britain that are pronounced enough to for me to identify, and the accent of the region I live in is one of the most distinctive. It's heavily influenced by the local language, quite unrelated to English, which was most people's first language until recently. Unlike most people around here, though, I don't have much of a natural accent - if I'd stressed it more for the poem it would probably have become more obvious!

Hmm, with this and the people posting in other languages I may record something in my local language, which will probably sound as different to English speakers as anything else here...

No idea what you said, but a very cute voice. Your voice has a very caring quality to it with lots of inflections that seem to communicate a relaxed mood.
    I agree, you sound like one of those nice kindhearted ISFJs

My accent in English is quite different. Will post that too someday.
    Nice sounding voice anyway - I suspect you could sing a bit if you wanted to
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...