First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

bluemonday
    Very beautiful voice, bluemonday! And a lovely accent. - Scottish? From the reactions, I take it some have heard you before, and now you sound different? C'est moi (French "it's me")... you couldn't possibly be French. So curious now. Australian playing at British or Scottish? Who are you, really? Do tell!

ragashree (welsh)
    That was ONE WORD? Holy bejeebies bat man!

fluffy (dutch)
    The last bit sounds funny as hell to me. Slop lick'n? -

Costrin
    Moo? lol

Geoff
    Very enjoyable poetry reading, and a pleasant English accent. Thanks.

SmileyMan
    Your voice reminds me of the the classic male voices of 1930's films. A German accent, I think. I imagined an old black and white movie with a Private Eye narrating as I listened.

I'd like to move from text to voice, but I don't know how to do it.

So I thought if I write it out first and then speak it, it might work.

Of course I feel very comfortable on the telephone, but so far only one member has rung me.

I like the telephone because it requires both to speak turn and turn about. The telephone is superbly reciprocal.

And it is reciprocity I delight in - I am like a seal in water.

While speaking to you like this is more like a performance.

I am slightly exhibitionist so I don't mind performing, but most of all I like to lose myself in the conversation.

It's raining here now. Perhaps you can hear it on the roof. I was going to walk up to Manuka to see the new movie, "Ice Age 3 - Dawn of the Dinosaurs". But here I am instead writing to you, and soon, quite soon, talking to you.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

To be honest. Talking without anyone present or without what I see being 'spontanious' or as a result of conversation. I seem to have trouble with the speed at which I talk.

I had to record myself twice, because the first time was like a sports car. VRRROOM! Had to tone it down a little and hit the break a few times. I also seem to loose most of my emotion in my voice in this way and sound a bit sawed off, and I sound nazle this way. :P

Maybe it's just T to have some trouble talking out loud in ourselves with no direct feedback. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Dali

^ Heh, same here. I recorded three takes feeling like more of an idiot each time. Finally, I just spoke in my own language; still idiotic but at least no one else understands the idiocy.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

lol - Same here, actually. When you're talking to nobody, it's like your brain get's confused, and refuses to turn on your personality.

Try this, imagine your on a stage with mic in hand, and you're just introducing yourself to an audience. Works for me, anyway

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I can't open it either Blue

IT'S NOT FAIR! I WANNA HEAR DAMMIT *holds breath and pounds fists on the ground*
    it was an m4 file. I couldn't open it with WMP, but I was able to hear it in the Firefox browser.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i can't either fluffy...i either sound way spazzy or way boring...AND the record pad thing has so much noise it's too annoying to even listen to...but if i can sort that out maybe i'll read something that seems like an easier way than talking to myself.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

A capable and motivated individual needs to do a mixed recording of all your voice clips.

"The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    You seem to be having difficulty distinguishing positivity from creepiness, Victor

This is meant to be a light-hearted, sociable thread for people to share something of themselves; and I'm not particularly impressed by the way you're taking advantage of blue's participation in that sharing to make innuendo-laced comments towards her. I'm well aware that you and blue don't get on, but would it be too much to ask that you keep your differences with her to debates where they are in some way relevant? I'd be sorry if anyone was discouraged from posting their voices here because they saw that these kind of snide personal remarks were acceptable on the thread.
    Granted he can be eccentric but I thought he was just being complimentary to her. And accurate too. Her voice is rather lovely.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

okay because i said i would...it's rushed and loud but whatever.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison