User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 49

  1. #21
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KristenSnowdeal View Post
    Of course, of course dearling... However, it's only playful if the feelings are reciprocated, and my dear, you haven't elicited any expressed feelings from me yet, despite your amusing attempts earlier to use a post of mine against my own word.
    Oh? Your deflection of the issue at hand is proof enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    Don't trust him Kristen. Anyone with a David Bowie avatar obviously has something to hide.

    I have Labyrinth flashbacks every time he appears in a thread.

    [YOUTUBE="8UoG-xQ9Lqc"]Dance Magic Dance[/YOUTUBE]
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  2. #22
    Senior Member RenaiReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Oh? Your deflection of the issue at hand is proof enough.
    No, no. I don't think it is- I think you should try and find some more substantial evidence for my reciprocity of your obvious, apparent, infatuation.

  3. #23
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KristenSnowdeal View Post
    No, no. I don't think it is- I think you should try and find some more substantial evidence for my reciprocity of your obvious, apparent, infatuation.
    Evidence is overrated.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  4. #24
    Senior Member RenaiReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Evidence is overrated.
    Then my dear, so must you be as well.

  5. #25
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KristenSnowdeal View Post
    Then my dear, so must you be as well.
    Fallacious logic.

    Non-sequitur, and also, irrelevant.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  6. #26
    Senior Member RenaiReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Fallacious logic.

    Non-sequitur, and also, irrelevant.
    I only follow with that because you have the most undesirous reputation I've ever encountered.

  7. #27
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KristenSnowdeal View Post
    I only follow with that because you have the most undesirous reputation I've ever encountered.
    And?

    Also, I win cuz: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ntj-humor.html
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  8. #28
    Senior Member RenaiReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Ha. That thread was a collection of general indicators. In fact, you do not fit most of them, and sadly fall short of my particular expectations. Prove yourself, and I might consider you worthy.

  9. #29
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KristenSnowdeal View Post
    Ha. That thread was a collection of general indicators. In fact, you do not fit most of them, and sadly fall short of my particular expectations. Prove yourself, and I might consider you worthy.
    I feel no particular need to prove myself. If it happens by coincidence, then that's great, otherwise I shall continue to amuse myself by following my impulses.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  10. #30
    Senior Member RenaiReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    I feel no particular need to prove myself. If it happens by coincidence, then that's great, otherwise I shall continue to amuse myself by following my impulses.
    If you feel no particular need to prove yourself, then you would have had no need to try and disprove my logic earlier. Also, following your impulses seems not to be working very well at anything- but go and amuse yourself by 'making fun' of somebody else. I'm not offended by your pretentious facetiousness, rather, amused by it as well. Do continue, if you dare.

Similar Threads

  1. Who on the forum are you LEAST like?
    By UniqueMixture in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 08:14 PM
  2. Women who like moustaches (on men).
    By Qlip in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 02:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO