User Tag List

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Default Ask a monkey and get a totally irrelevant, random and none-satisfying answer

Fire away leeroy.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

Phantonym

According to Urban Dictionary, Leeroy likes chicken. Why does Leeroy not like turkey?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    According to Urban Dictionary, Leeroy likes chicken. Why does Leeroy not like turkey?
    How dare you enter my realm.. you two timing fa**ot, i am jesus almighty and i have already sanctioned your ass way to many times.. i guess i have to whip out my gun son. Fock mang.. why are all these dopes becoming my children.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

Phantonym

You've actually delivered. I am satisfied with the promised totally irrelevant, random and none-satisfying answer. Now I know whom to turn to in need of advice.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    You've actually delivered.
    I'm impressed.
    He was even punctual -- rare for someone in SP world.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Sky_is_BLUE! View Post
    You've actually delivered. I am satisfied with the promised totally irrelevant, random and none-satisfying answer. Now I know whom to turn to in need of advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I'm impressed.
    He was even punctual -- rare for someone in SP world.
    I am very flattered by the sarcastic half-hearted quasi-commending comments. Let the thread commence.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Moved from SP Arthouse.