User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

If I rub an INFP's belly, is that good luck? Or is that just INFJs?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Why did I waste my entire day on TypC? I knew very well when I needed to stop but I continued to post anyway. I'm looking at my 'homework'. It's calling me and I think I would enjoy doing it but I'm still here on this silly website, posting silly things. I think I put off a lot of things I like this. Why do I procrastinate things I want to do?
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

Personal opinion: out of all the bs "ask an ____" threads, this is the only one worth merit as PeaceBaby took thought, time and consideration to answer all questions.

But, I get why it had to be done, the rest of the "similar" threads ruined it for this one. Ah well.

Good job, regardless PeaceBaby. <--scary-ass emoticon

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

Why do you absorb and understand all the emotions that I produce, yet could never possibly comprehend?
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Personal opinion: out of all the bs "ask an ____" threads, this is the only one worth merit as PeaceBaby took thought, time and consideration to answer all questions.

But, I get why it had to be done, the rest of the "similar" threads ruined it for this one. Ah well.

My ENTJ one has answered all of its questions as of yet
    although I'm struggling to stay on the damned internet for so long, it's wasting so much time. My answers may not have been entirely well thought out though...
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

I'm in the FLUFF Zone? I feel broken-hearted ... but will still answer the remaining questions ... where's the crying smilie ...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post

Well I *tried* to produce some quality answers from a fake ESFP, but nobody had any questions. Can't blame me.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    ....can INFP be enthusiastic??? and how often they are? I mean expressively enthusiastic... because i've red that that's difference between enfps and infps.
    Sure, we get excited a lot but as you are aware it won't always show on the outside. To be expressively enthusiastic - it would have to be something big for sure - for me, when I get excited about a new idea, a solution to a problem or exciting life changes. At those times, I can be practically giddy with delight! Although, bear in mind that no one would call me glum, I am happy and cheery day-to-day.

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    If I rub an INFP's belly, is that good luck? Or is that just INFJs?
    Alas, it is only INFJ's - if you rub an INFP's tummy, you will likey make them jump 10 feet in the air in alarm or they will whap you on the head with whatever is at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaula View Post
    Why did I waste my entire day on TypC? I knew very well when I needed to stop but I continued to post anyway. I'm looking at my 'homework'. It's calling me and I think I would enjoy doing it but I'm still here on this silly website, posting silly things. I think I put off a lot of things I like this. Why do I procrastinate things I want to do?
    Shaula, TypeC is a pleasant distraction from anything that we don't really want to work on. In the whole equation, spending time on TypeC is more appealing to you than the work you have ahead for school. Sometimes, even success can be scary because it means you have nothing to really complain about anymore. So, spending time on the forums = playing it safe.

That's not to say you can't enjoy the forums in moderation. Set yourself a time limit, then add another positive incentive to getting started on your homework. Say, you'll post for an hour, then take a break for 10 minutes, then start studying while enjoying a favorite snack or beverage. Attaching an added bonus to the work helps you remind yourself that you are making progress on your long terms goals.

You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by The Decline View Post
    Why do you absorb and understand all the emotions that I produce, yet could never possibly comprehend?
    You are very wise to be aware of this, but the question will take time to answer.

Plus the love question ... I will answer this too later tonight ...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    ....can INFP be enthusiastic??? and how often they are? I mean expressively enthusiastic... because i've red that that's difference between enfps and infps.
    this is what lets me know that I am an iNFP and not an INFP. I have some of these ENFP traits, like the enthusiasm.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Dear INFP,

How do you suggest getting over a romantic engagement that ended badly (broken heart may be a bit severe in this case, bent certainly)?

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
    Ergophobe