User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

LOL you are too funny! I am lactose-intolerant, so having ice cream generally has a price-tag attached.

But once in a while, mmmm, so good. Especially in a float with gingerale.

Do you prefer sweet or salty snacks?

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Oh, why not.

What's the secret to maintaining that 'spark' in relationships that last longer than 10, 25, or more years?

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Oh, why not.

What's the secret to maintaining that 'spark' in relationships that last longer than 10, 25, or more years?
    His name is Julio the poolboy

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Answering these two separate questions:

ENTP praise starts (not that our heads aren't big enough )

1.) ENTP's wear the unfortunate burden of being described as "nasty" much as the INFP wears the burden of being "dreamy". Both adjectives fail to embrace the pure essences beneath these mere words.

The sharp intellect and tongue of the traditional ENTP gain them as much admiration as scorn. The sensibilities of more "delicate" people can be offended and instead of being impressed with the ENTP's razor-sharp precision are cut by it.

Personally I find ENTP's clever and funny. An ENTP who is otherwise has not yet learned to use their dazzling skills towards the most appeciative audience. In other words, they must learn to play the crowd.
    Our previously negotiated payment will be in the mail by next week. Gracias.

2.) As for entropie, I say "kill 'em with kindness." Works for me!
    Alcohol would do the trick, too.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    <-- get it???

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Our previously negotiated payment will be in the mail by next week. Gracias.

Alcohol would do the trick, too.
    OHHH - are you an INFP too?

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

*Rubs the mystical NF head for luck*

Dear NF -

What is the most politically correct way to tell your new boss to F**k off and that you aren't going to teach him to do your job when he was errantly promoted above you? In the event that this should be a bad plan... what do you recommend for dealing with the irritation that this causes?
    Embrace the possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    OHHH - are you an INFP too?

does it count that I passed through the birth canal of one?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Oh, why not.

Good communication. Good communication is the foundation of good sex. Good sex fosters feelings of close mutual attraction and bonding. Good communication ensues. A most happy circular rhythm to that.

A relationship is like a flowing river, in that there are areas of relative calm and peace, and times when the water flows fast and turbulent. Marriage/partnering is the canoe on this river, and both people in the relationship work together to keep the craft afloat. One in the back and one in the front, sometimes switching roles from time to time. When one is tired, the other suggests rest. Sometimes only one can paddle for a little bit 'til the other is refreshed. When both are energetic, great distances are covered. When both are tired, one stills the canoe for a spell, and you rest together to rejuvenate for a continuance of the journey.

Seeing and responding to the needs of each other is paramount. Ergo you need two willing partners. And that is the key. As long as both partners are willing to work together, you can do it! You can see the rough water through and enjoy the serene stillness of paddling in gentler times.

As an INFP, you have a special gift to instinctively sense what your partner requires. But your partner may not. You must not hesitate to express your needs, because that is part of your responsibility during the journey, and a loving partner will only be too happy to hear this and will tell you straight up if they can fulfil your desires. In this way you will be able to tell if your partnership is tenable.

Sending my favorite UDog lots of !

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    One in the back and one in the front, sometimes switching roles from time to time. When one is tired, the other suggests rest. Sometimes only one can paddle for a little bit 'til the other is refreshed. When both are energetic, great distances are covered. When both are tired, one stills the canoe for a spell, and you rest together to rejuvenate for a continuance of the journey.
    Must refrain self from reading sexual pun in this. Must. refrain. Lord give me control.

I tried

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

does it count that I passed through the birth canal of one?
    No. Not really.