User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Originally Posted by MacGuffin
    What's the quickest way to get an ENFP into bed without roofies?
    ...aka rapies... hahaha. Just saw The Hangover last weekend... haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Always
    On a rainy day, one of those perfect days for mud-wrestling, this PIG that I once dated decided to enter the ring commando.

The rest, they say, is medical history...you might have heard of it? Swine Flu? I knew the Original. Now, he's the artist formerly known as Pig. (he upgraded to boar, cuz the Swine flu put some hair on his chest)

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    What is the flirtiest way to tell someone that you have an STD?
    *droopy eyelids, with one raised ever so slightly*

I've got a super special secret.. that I want to share with you. You want in.. on.. .. this? *handwaving motion starting from the neck, touching it slightly, and gesturing toward crotch*

there, how was that

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    *droopy eyelids, with one raised ever so slightly*

I've got a super special secret.. that I want to share with you. You want in.. on.. .. this? *handwaving motion starting from the neck, touching it slightly, and gesturing toward crotch*

there, how was that

* although the droopy eyelids has the potential to be misinterpreted for a lazy eye and I dunno how sesky that shyte is (no offense to the lazy eyers out there! Mad love!)

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

LOL, ok you two can keep each other going, I think
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTJ

Where do you live and when are you free next?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    If I start talking to you about say, the credit crisis facing the global economy or interest rates do you possess the skills to keep on topic in your response and yet be super flirty at the same time?
    After providing an insightful analysis of U.S.-China co-dependence and China's flooding the U.S. market with cheap exports and in turn with dollars earned from those exports which led to the U.S. finding it more difficult to control the exchange rate of the dollar....

We'd lower our voices, forcing you to move a little closer to hear the rest that would now swiftly make the economic crisis a little feeling infused. "The effects of these tragic and avoidable circumstances on the Asian economies paints a really complex and interesting picture too....expounding....

Any smart ENFP would know that hooking an ENTP involves knowing the subject matter well.

Edit: Plan B
    The silly alternative is always present -- I'd love to discuss the global effects of the economic crisis but I'd much rather examine the effect YOUR talking about it has on me...do continue.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    After providing an insightful analysis of U.S.-China co-dependence and China's flooding the U.S. market with cheap exports and in turn with dollars earned from those exports which led to the U.S. finding it more difficult to control the exchange rate of the dollar....

We'd lower our voices, forcing you to move a little closer to hear the rest that would now swiftly make the economic crisis a little feeling infused. "The effects of these tragic and avoidable circumstances on the Asian economies paints a really complex and interesting picture too....expounding....

Any smart ENFP would know that hooking an ENTP involves knowing the subject matter well.

The silly alternative is always present -- I'd love to discuss the global effects of the economic crisis but I'd much rather examine the effect YOUR talking about it has on me...do continue.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I really have to excommunicate to the NF forums. Here the attempts to create flirty threads suceed. In the NT forums threads that originally were meant to create an infamous atmosphere of joy and fun with the tools of a gentleman and a dash of grace, get always fubared by some mean ENTJ / ESFP or what ever he is -.-
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I really have to excommunicate to the NF forums. Here the attempts to create flirty threads suceed. In the NT forums threads that originally were meant to create an infamous atmosphere of joy and fun with the tools of a gentleman and a dash of grace, get always fubared by some mean ENTJ / ESFP or what ever he is -.-
    Admitting it was fun is not beyond you entropie.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."