User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 116

  1. #41
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey_Peltast View Post
    Awww.. i forgot about that... that you guys lack structure. How silly of me. Nevermind... i'll just have to go NF hunting again, trying to catch me a silly Moose that makes me happy and vice-versa.

    Where do ENFP dwell... outside of their minds?.
    We're hard to miss, and we're a versatile breed, so you'll find us just about everywhere

    Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    Careful about posting anything seductive in this thread. There are male ENFPs here, too, and we're not afraid to answer those questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Well let's hear it then!

    I've noticed that male enfp's can end up seeming brash and almost pushy. I guess that is what female enfp's come across as too but with the males it seems different. I notice a large female/male difference in INTJ's too. I wonder if it's the society expectations playing into it.
    +1

    Thought you'd never offer, Greed, I wouldn't mind going all out with one of my ENFP brothers. Let's see what you got
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  2. #42
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    What's the quickest way to get an ENFP into bed without roofies?
    Getting them out is harder than getting them in, IME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  3. #43
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    What is the flirtiest way to tell someone that you have an STD?

    Here's a bouquet of Clamydia?

  4. #44
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    What is the flirtiest way to tell someone that you have an STD?

    Here's a bouquet of Clamydia?
    Good one, and awesome to get rid of certain people who won't take a hint
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  5. #45
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Good one, and awesome to get rid of certain people who won't take a hint
    Ha, seriously, I was asking, what's an ENFP's answer?

  6. #46
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Ha, seriously, I was asking, what's an ENFP's answer?
    ok:

    "I...I need to tell you something, but I'm afraid that if I do, your view of me will forever change" *allow for dramatic pause and 'awww' effect*

    " You see, I would love to be yours, but I can't be, as it would not be fair to you." *allow for response that nothing can ever scare them away from you*

    "Please don't say that...I don't expect you to. You see, my ex was a cheating scumbag, and has put me at risk. This week I'll be undergoing a test, to check for [insert STD]. Surely you wouldn't want to have to deal with this, nor would I want to put you through this." *stares at the floor and blushes*


    Scary sidenote: I actually know a couple that had this situation happen to them. They dated for 7 months and she turned out to not have been infected.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  7. #47
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    ok:

    "I...I need to tell you something, but I'm afraid that if I do, your view of me will forever change" *allow for dramatic pause and 'awww' effect*

    " You see, I would love to be yours, but I can't be, as it would not be fair to you." *allow for response that nothing can ever scare them away from you*

    "Please don't say that...I don't expect you to. You see, my ex was a cheating scumbag, and has put me at risk. This week I'll be undergoing a test, to check for [insert STD]. Surely you wouldn't want to have to deal with this, nor would I want to put you through this." *stares at the floor and blushes*


    Scary sidenote: I actually know a couple that had this situation happen to them. They dated for 7 months and she turned out to not have been infected.
    I was so expecting one of them to start with, "See, I was visiting a zoo one day, and this monkey got loose, and..."

    Otherwise, A+ for effort in playing the woe-is-me card. Y'all got that skill down pat. Jealous!

  8. #48
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    I was so expecting one of them to start with, "See, I was visiting a zoo one day, and this monkey got loose, and..."

    Otherwise, A+ for effort in playing the woe-is-me card. Y'all got that skill down pat. Jealous!
    LOL, yeah well ENTPs would go for the monkey road, yeah
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  9. #49
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    LOL, yeah well ENTPs would go for the monkey road, yeah
    I also got one involving a boar, wanna hear?

  10. #50
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Always
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

Similar Threads

  1. Ask an ISFP, get a simple answer.
    By wolfy in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-24-2015, 08:47 PM
  2. Ask an ENTP get a nasty answer
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 12:33 PM
  3. Ask an INTJ, get a terse answer
    By Haphazard in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 10:57 PM
  4. Ask an INTJ... get the RIGHT answer
    By Misty_Mountain_Rose in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 10:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO