MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I like this thread.

How can I get Amar to be my personal assistant? (and all the other wonderful enfp's!)
    You offer her a job on monday, tuesday and thursday
    Also, specify the tasks you need doing. My specialties are massaging, flirting, pleasing people that appreciate it and taking care of your every need. PM me for the complete list as some are not suited for publication
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

You know, if I wasn't straight and married and you werent (fill in the paranthesis) and we lived close to each other and... oh nm.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    You know, if I wasn't straight and married and you werent (fill in the paranthesis) and we lived close to each other and... oh nm.
    One can always dream
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I'm in a silly mood so I figured I'd continue the copy-madness
    Wow... when I saw the title of this thread, I thought to myself: "I'll bet they're thinking of Amargith and extrapolating to say all ENFPs are flirts." I was close!

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    Wow... when I saw the title of this thread, I thought to myself: "I'll bet they're thinking of Amargith and extrapolating to say all ENFPs are flirts." I was close!
    Aww, come on, I'm just having a bit of fun by mocking the stereotypes others put on us. I think we've had enough threads telling others that flirting is in the eye of the beholder and that it's not always an ENFPs intent to be perceived that way
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Where do i apply to gain the ENFP seal of approval?. You know, the kind certain coporate franchises get from independent testers, the certified wares mark?.

I am curious.. since the last time i tried to pry an NFP to my fold, i was just left in none-progressive status-quo, relationship-wise.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey_Peltast View Post
    Where do i apply to gain the ENFP seal of approval?. You know, the kind certain coporate franchises get from independent testers, the certified wares mark?.
    Honey, you're thinking of SJs. We don't believe in corporate franchise. You'll just have to dazzle us with your...wits
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Honey, you're thinking of SJs. We don't believe in corporate franchise. You'll just have to dazzle us with your...wits
    Awww.. i forgot about that... that you guys lack structure. How silly of me. Nevermind... i'll just have to go NF hunting again, trying to catch me a silly Moose that makes me happy and vice-versa.

Where do ENFP dwell... outside of their minds?.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

garbage

Careful about posting anything seductive in this thread. There are male ENFPs here, too, and we're not afraid to answer those questions.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Well let's hear it then!

I've noticed that male enfp's can end up seeming brash and almost pushy. I guess that is what female enfp's come across as too but with the males it seems different. I notice a large female/male difference in INTJ's too. I wonder if it's the society expectations playing into it.