User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Why are you so cuddly and warm for an ENTP?
    Cos he's almost always drunk. You'll find that's common to the type.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

ENTP and a pole? Maybe for beating people, if they are in the mood. I see apathy more a problem trait than pole-up-the-butt.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Cos he's almost always drunk. You'll find that's common to the type.
    Ish not! *hic*

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

First misconception about ENTPs, assuming you're important enough on their radar (beyond mere amusement) that they will make it personal. Stop taking it personally (you Fs!) and we're gold. Kthnxbye.
    Weren't you that guy/guyess, who was arguing about how to improve the living conditions of a certain continent, due to sentimental reasons? That sounds a bit suspect to me.. for someone Ti-ish. Well not disclusive though, since there are bound to be queer T's. If reality has taught me anything, it is that almost anything can be made possible.

fist shake* I told you not to make the same mistake again!

Maybe some ENTPs are broken and need that pole to support them, did you ever think of that? Huh? Maybe they need your sympathy not judgment! For shame Monkey, for shame, picking on the poor broken ENTPs like that
    What?, Entp's have feelings?. Thats kind of like newsflash for me. What regressive mutation in the genome caused this?. Next time, i will try to notice this highly fascinating prospect.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey_Peltast View Post
    What?, Entp's have feelings?. Thats kind of like newsflash for me. What mutation in the genome caused this?. Next time , i will try to notice.
    That hurt

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Danmit, didnt the laser work, I installed at the doorstep to laser frustrated people into dust to keep them from coming in the thread ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTJ

What?, Entp's have feelings?. Thats kind of like newsflash for me. What regressive mutation in the genome caused this?. Next time, i will try to notice this highly fascinating prospect.
    Burn them, purge them, they will repent.
    This world is mine - in time.

Weren't you that guy/guyess, who was arguing about how to improve the living conditions of a certain continent, due to sentimental reasons? That sounds a bit suspect to me.. for someone Ti-ish. Well not disclusive though, since there are bound to be queer T's. If reality has taught me anything, it is that almost anything can be made possible.
    It's personal to my line of work. Hence, personal to me. But, opinions of others, and taking that personal? Nahhh. That'd just be queer and a medical condition of the F malady.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I see apathy more a problem trait than pole-up-the-butt.
    So you think she could hate it that I made her that little bag, which holds a small board on her back, angular oriented and I make her wear it during sex so I can lie down books on it and read on improvement of my style, in the middle of operations ?

In the machine world those things are called In-System Programmers, what about the name of In-Sex Programmer ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    It's personal to my line of work. Hence, personal to me. But, opinions of others, nahhh. That'd just be queer.
    Lies and excuses.. you rabid do-good INFP!, you have been exposed. And hereby be condemned for heresy and treason. Let the inquisition begin (DUN DUN DUN). May logic be mercifull on yer soul, may nothingness be your rest.

I mean cmon.. i am ESXP an i am more detached then you are, you ouggtha be ashamed of yourself, son/daughter.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."