First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I didn't skip anything - why do you assume that I did?

You were amusing yourself - why do you assume that I am not doing the same?
    Talk about a missed point...
    The question was already answered, and officially ended, when i stopped responding.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey_Peltast View Post
    The question was already answered, and officially ended, when i stopped responding.
    But yet you are still responding...

Furthermore, you don't have control over the "official" dialogue.

My whole post was a joke - lighten up. Are you really taking this thread seriously? And if you are, then based on the thread title, why are you surprised about my response?

You know what? - I really don't want to know... See ya.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    But yet you are still responding...

Furthermore, you don't have control over the "official" dialogue.

My whole post was a joke - lighten up. Are you really taking this thread seriously? And if you are, then based on the thread title, why are you surprised about my response?

You know what? - I really don't want to know... See ya.
    Hoooohooohihhaahahaha

+

"Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

+ + =

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    So you mean you are a Stalker ?
    Yep.. i may be.. and it might also mean that i am right now in a state of stiff boredom. Solve the riddle.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    I answered a (jokingly) nasty thread title with a (jokingly) sarcastic statement.

You are not Entropie, nor Socrates.

If I wanted your opinion I would have asked for it, threadjacker.

Be gone now. Go. Piss off.
    Do people really take that sort of bad logic fake alpha male act from you in real life?
    You'd probably get yawned or laughed at, in fact i did yawn but apparently some people confuse being ignored with 'winning' or something.
    Oh! Aren't you the bodybuilding fan guy? Well, I'm sure the overgrown muscles work with most people.
    Lay of the steroids dude, this thing doesn't only shrink your balls apparently.

It was ask an entp, types aren't restricted to one person.

I heard there's a discount on brains. Go for it boy.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    Do people really take that sort of bad logic fake alpha male act from you in real life?
    You'd probably get yawned or laughed at, in fact i did yawn but apparently some people confuse being ignored with 'winning' or something.
    Oh! Aren't you the bodybuilding fan guy? Well, I'm sure the overgrown muscles work with most people.
    Lay of the steroids dude, this thing doesn't only shrink your balls apparently.

It was ask an entp, types aren't restricted to one person.

I heard there's a discount on brains. Go for it boy.
    Oh cmon.. you ENTP intellectuals always go about the same insult substance everytime, consolidating your overwhelmingly "superior" intellect over everyone else. The concept becomes washed out and boring after a while, rehashing it in various forms does not make it taste any better.

I thought Dominant NE's were supposed to be immensely creative, in their game. Dont disspoint my stereotype.

I challenge you local ENTP's to insult me in the most creative way you can think of.

Who will yield my challenge?(remember, if yer a lazy arse, dont complain about how i am not worth yer time.)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Oh cmon.. you ENTP intellectuals always go about the same insult substance everytime, consolidating your overwhelmingly "superior" intellect over everyone else. The concept becomes washed out and boring after a while, rehashing it in various forms does not make it taste any better.
    The concept just doesnt get old, because people dont seem to grow an overwhelmingly superior intellect.

I challenge you local ENTP's to insult me in the most creative way you can think of.
    Thats exactly the thing. Being nasty isnt about insulting, its about inspiring the betterment in one person. And I think jeno took care of you quite good already.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]