User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Default This is the relationship forum, right?

So I am bored and I need a stalker friend. Someone with similar emotional problems attachments. An excellent conversationalist required ASAP. Will repay you with generous compliments.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I'll stalk befriend you. You need to pay attention though, or you might not notice. My type can be subtle in the wooing...

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Ooo that sound erm.. nice. LOL I have to warn you though I am ugly and lack in personality. Hahahaha
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Ok, I am not that ugly I do consider myself normal and I don't really have emotional problems unless you consider getting online alot a mental disturbance, but in that case I guess all of us could fit into that small catagory. Maybe some of us more than others..
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Yikes my thread must be horrible.. Can I move it down to graveyard and fast or is it possible to move it to mature topics, if I mention ok I am a lady that likes to dress in dark business suits and dance with ducks.
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    I am a lady that likes to dress in dark business suits and dance with ducks.
    Who doesn't? We have quite the category to choose from - Famous Ducks

And these are only the celebrities.

What's not to like about ducks? They're beautiful - http://animal.discovery.com/guides/w...llard_duck.jpg

AND tasty - http://www.kingcoleducks.com/images/...uck-Roast2.jpg

You've just got to love those ducks.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Hahaha love it. I meant it as a joke about the ducks; they are most harmless of creatures with out getting others paranoid. I guess I could have said dances with wolves, but that title was already taken and I don't do dances with fists very well. So, ducks it is..
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director

MBTI
    ESFJ

People who eat duck WILL be going to hell. . why not a leg of dog, paw of cat perhaps.

Now give me a heffer of a cow and i am in.

Ehhh, Eiddy darling, i am already stalking you. Got to be more observant. :P
    On a serious note though, i wouldn't mind being stalked (psycho's need not apply). I would play some serious head games with them. They would run away i am sure. hahaha
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Hahaha Sas, yes, they run quickly when they see me coming. Emotionally needy, let's get the hell out. Us SFJ's seem to need other's or so it seems, at least with me. I am most definitely a people oriented person.. Inanimate objects bore the hell out of me, except of course my laptop and good food. LOL

Leg of dog.. eek.. Now paw of cat is much cuter, not eating wise though. I love how kittens will swipe your hand playfully.. Now cows on the other hand, I have seen plenty of those, that's why I am afraid to look in the mirror. hehehe Where is my majik mirror when I need it?

Ok I am now officially going insane.. Oh wait you took that line.. Well I will join you.

On a much better note... A female stalker.. YAY what I have always wanted.. WOW now I have gotten my ego stroked and by an ESFJ.. She's like me only better..
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    People who eat duck WILL be going to hell.
    Thanks. I'll have a great time there. Nice and warm