User Tag List

First 234

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Who have you been speaking to and what do you know? You have 5 seconds before the chinese water torture begins. 5...4...
    Oh, no one. Just doing a little Googling in the process of stalking you.

Waterboarding is unethical! ENTP's are always ethical! *nervous laughter* um... right?

I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Careful. Too much coffee can cause difficulties. I speak from experience.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

:snort:

Actually, one aspect of my 'fear' is more basic...I don't want outsiders (visitors) to know of me/or somehow connect my username to 'me'...I wanna be anonymous/hidden.

I do agree with the thread though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post

I do agree with the thread though.
    Out, out, damn spot, out I say!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

omg i just googled my name and some crusty intj is called synapse on the intj forums, yaaah, the horror. ah well i knew it, years of hanging around my intj family is making me go batty.

haha, oh and as soon as i learned the now you can press new post i am posting more. its a handy thing. i swear i get self conscious all the time but smeggin oath i just gotta let go and stop over thinking and the words will flow only when i gets less brainfog.

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    omg i just googled my name and some crusty intj is called synapse on the intj forums, yaaah, the horror. ah well i knew it, years of hanging around my intj family is making me go batty.

haha, oh and as soon as i learned the now you can press new post i am posting more. its a handy thing. i swear i get self conscious all the time but smeggin oath i just gotta let go and stop over thinking and the words will flow only when i gets less brainfog.
    You are a strange complicated creature, pigeonkey.

Phantonym

EDIT: to answer with a *serious face*, what if like a random person clicks on the thread, and sees my username describing a situation that is oddly familiar to them? Like that one time I was describing how I got my (well, that's not important now) caught in a zipper, only to have my next door stalker/claimed duckbird watcher view it all through his binoculars, and this same person happens to see the post?
    Hello, fellow paranoid person That's my biggest fear as well that I'm too easily recognizable. If I'd want to let everybody here know who I am, I'd use my full name. I don't want to do that. I can be an ass online and nobody's going to know (hopefully). The goody-two-shoes part of my personality is quite at home here but the evil side of me feels even better here

:horor: <-- this emoticon has incorrect spelling
    HAAAAAAAA...

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    It annoys me a lot too, just because I want to see what people post after me in that thread.
    Being the thread kill is a major bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethe View Post
    Sure.

Every time I post something, I think, "Quick! Someone post in that thread/forum so my name can disappear!" I'm not the nervous type when I give public speeches, but I get the same jitterbugs if there was a topic centered on me. I'm much better with handling attention that leans toward my ideas than myself. What do you say when someone thinks you're made of 100% awesomesauce and they're not only complimenting you on the work? Me, I'd fumble around to find the right words. "Ummm.... uhhhh... thanks? Maybe?"
    I royally screw up my chances of getting complimented by them again. As I'll make it a self-deprecating joke/sarcasm...and it's all *whooosh* downhill from there.
    Although, it depends on the compliment, if it is something not personally about me, like, a commentary on a post, or a thought, or an idea of mine, I'm good to go. But, if it's something on me personally (that I can't help), like looks or other weird stuff...gah. Hopeless fumbling, sarcastic off-putting responses back.

If you got tips on how to accept compliments gracefully, haul 'em over.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Out, out, damn spot, out I say!
    I will set down what comes from you, but blood can not be washed away.