MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Topics in the graveyard to be specific.

What are you up to now, Q?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDk8j9H31jE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDk8j9H31jE[/YOUTUBE]

Suspicious of little ol' me?

Why, I never!!!

*slams door*

Yes! I am exiting IN, thank you very much!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Yeah me neither, eh, I mean until today I haven't clicked on or noticed new post and live new post. Having said that I can understand the annoyance. It happens after I post, quick, post something after me so I'm out of sight already, I prefer to avoid the spot light and hence want to navigate away from its centrifugal area of attention.

Oh and it did affect me on other boards where I was aware of said feature which I am now on this one and shall promptly proceed to peruse more often.

Wait there's even an arcade part, oooh.
    I click on cp and search buttons mostly and didn't pay attention to everything else, lamo, lazy eye or something.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Anyone wanna join my weird-out party?
    I'm in.

It's especially annoying when I post quickly on multiple threads. Then it looks like I'm the only lifeless loser online.

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Like if I posted in a thread, the Index will show the most recent thread posting, with the username evident. Annoys me.

I rather another thread within that sub-forum get a posting or someone else posts within the thread. I like anonymity in those ways...weird...but I hate seeing my username on the front Index page.

Anyone wanna join my weird-out party?
    Sure.

Every time I post something, I think, "Quick! Someone post in that thread/forum so my name can disappear!" I'm not the nervous type when I give public speeches, but I get the same jitterbugs if there was a topic centered on me. I'm much better with handling attention that leans toward my ideas than myself. What do you say when someone thinks you're made of 100% awesomesauce and they're not only complimenting you on the work? Me, I'd fumble around to find the right words. "Ummm.... uhhhh... thanks? Maybe?"
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

Talking

Actually, one aspect of my 'fear' is more basic...I don't want outsiders (visitors) to know of me/or somehow connect my username to 'me'...I wanna be anonymous/hidden.
    I can understand that, with your username bearing resemblance to some kind of cryptic Unix command shell syntax. Or when pronounced, is a very common word in the English language.

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I can understand that, with your username bearing resemblance to some kind of cryptic Unix command shell syntax.
    Who have you been speaking to and what do you know? You have 5 seconds before the chinese water torture begins. 5...4...

Or when pronounced, is a very common word in the English language.
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

EDIT: to answer with a *serious face*, what if like a random person clicks on the thread, and sees my username describing a situation that is oddly familiar to them? Like that one time I was describing how I got my (well, that's not important now) caught in a zipper, only to have my next door stalker/claimed duckbird watcher view it all through his binoculars, and this same person happens to see the post? :horor: <-- this emoticon has incorrect spelling

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Doesn't bother me a bit. If I see my name a lot then that only means that forum traffic is slow.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

MBTI
    I

Like if I posted in a thread, the Index will show the most recent thread posting, with the username evident. Annoys me.
    It annoys me a lot too, just because I want to see what people post after me in that thread.