Thread: S Elitism

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Look at it like this...Ne and Ni were added to the rest to give people more choices. Most agree even 16 aren't enough. What will be added next? Have some common sense here people. There really are only 12 types in reality. Haven't we all read descriptions of Ne and Ni? All they really are are extentions to Se and Si. Senses exist. Feelings exist. Thinking exists. Intuition? Seems a bit like a novelty or something.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

It quite lovely in here.. Sensually speaking. Even our fun loving professor goodstain is having fun. Weeeeeeeee swinging him around by the hands making him dizzy so that he forget to even think about types..
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Look at it like this...Ne and Ni were added to the rest to give people more choices. Most agree even 16 aren't enough. What will be added next? Have some common sense here people. There really are only 12 types in reality. Haven't we all read descriptions of Ne and Ni? All they really are are extentions to Se and Si. Senses exist. Feelings exist. Thinking exists. Intuition? Seems a bit like a novelty or something.
    You have to read classic sciene fiction, when they hit a dead end with their research and the next thing that happens is an idea intuitively perceived that makes them able to take an approach from a different angle to their theories.

Later on after they built the ship and reached their destiened location, they figure a higher being was giving them all the ideas all the time, so they could, despite their unverdeveloped mathematical skills, reach their destination.

So if you lie drunk at 3 am on the floor in your bar and therefore have reached your destiened location, the idea which brought you there could have well been perceived by a higher being. It's a shame though that the bar keeper never gives me credit, though I do explain him in detail that I am on a mission for higher good.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Sensor power forever..

It's a sensor world and we will dominate forever... so everyone wth a sense of reality.. pat yourself on the back.. ye wonderfull gift to mankind and rest assured that our future is nsured.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

This is kind of getting ridiculous. (In the literal way, too, I guess.)

I don't endorse this. Neither the serious reason for this thread, nor the chocolate debauchery that has transpired.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post

I don't endorse this. Neither the serious reason for this thread, nor the chocolate debauchery that has transpired.
    Aw cmon you river.. you must accept this thread ego-trip. It's ok to feel good about ones self sometimes.. and smoother oneself with choclate.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    I

C'mon, why so serious?

MBTI
    ESFJ

Bring on the S power. About time too. We should not be the stuff of jokes.
    Take us serious damn it.

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na
    Na, na, na, na, na, na, na
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    C'mon, why so serious?
    I'm just tired of it being a "big deal."

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Mmmm. Chocolate debauchery.
    Wouldn't you like just one teeny tiny taste of delicious chocolate????
    Yummy!!!!

I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.