User Tag List

Default How is your life this very moment?

I though to start a blog to post this, but it's not really a blog material, nor do I intend to continue posting in a blog-style, neither have I figured out my type yet
    I am sent in a funny little city of a funny little country. Everything here is totally paralysed because of the various strange events that are happening, seemingly all the time. People are nice and cool, overfriendly, they eat too much, talk even more, ask you various strange questions you don’t know how/if you should answer, and open their hearts in roughly 10 minutes after they first meet you. They have opinion about every possible subject under the sun and stubbornly argue their point of view, which is incredibly funny
    I‘ll stay like 2 more weeks here and I am seriously enjoying myself with the big amount of coffee we consume and the small amount of work we get done. A bit overwhelmed by the constant company (people won’t just leave you alone, they feel they have to get you for lunch, dinner, drink, tourism, etc.). Quite surprised of how interesting personal lives people have and how eager they are to discuss it with practically everybody. Delighted of the good food and the nice people. Awkward of the facility everybody asks you about your family, (/lack of) boyfriend, income, etc. Anxious about what I would like to have already done (work), but haven’t even been able to start it yet.
    This would be the Neverland of my dreams, if I weren’t so introverted and so stressed.

That sounds really cool. Mind telling us what country you're in? In my mind I picture a little village squished into a valley on the coast of the Mediterranean.

At least there's good food there, and nice people. I don't know if I could be away from my family, friends and cat for that long. I really have the most fun with the people I love. What takes you to this funny little country?

As for me, my mood has been fluctuating dramatically in the past couple months. From insecurity to depression to calmness to joy. My perspective has shifted about a million times; I can't seem to hold onto one for long. At the moment I'm feeling a little fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Mempy View Post
    That sounds really cool. Mind telling us what country you're in? In my mind I picture a little village squished into a valley on the coast of the Mediterranean.

At least there's good food there, and nice people. I don't know if I could be away from my family, friends and cat for that long. I really have the most fun with the people I love. What takes you to this funny little country?

As for me, my mood has been fluctuating dramatically in the past couple months. From insecurity to depression to calmness to joy. My perspective has shifted about a million times; I can't seem to hold onto one for long. At the moment I'm feeling a little fear.
    I am here for work, although, as I mentioned, not too many things are done yet
    I live away from my country (and family, friends, etc) enough years, but I am probably quite older than you I guess.
    What are you feeling fear about? You sound a little stressed of what I can tell. I suck at giving advice , but I think I 'd try to look at the situation calmly and try to find the best way out of it. Of course I might be totally wrong, in this case simply ignore me

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

I'm just kind of procrastinating, than doing useful stuff, than procrastinating at the moment. I don't really have a lot of future plans or any good ideas, so I'm just kind of habiting my way through life.

OK. I guess.

I was engaged to be married at the beginning of this year, but she called it off. I am not so bitter these days.

As usual, there is the potential of being fired, and still too much work to be accomplished with the resources given. I am accepting this as a fact of life.

Considering career options, trying to finish school, and enjoy more leisure time. I have put aside the search for a future wife for now (or rather do it more casually).

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I'm getting over an ear infection. I have various and sundry little worries, but none of them catastrophic at the moment. I had a nice time at my renaissance group and later, getting supper and some groceries with my hubby. I am sleepy and out of reading material, so I am downloading some novel episodes to my iPod and then I am going to go to bed.

My town is friendly in a poor, mid-western American sort of way. People will chat you up in the grocery line, that kind of thing, but because the town's economy is depressed, there is a lot of hardship and drug abuse. It is sad.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers