User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    INTP

My boss sometimes suck. She's a bad planner and it effects my work. She can be unnessecarily indecisive and even when she makes a final decision, it's like it's never really final.
    Verbal IQ Test

SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

You appear to have a very limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others.

MBTI
    INFJ

My job isn't particularly hard... I set my own hours, I work from home, and I decide how much work I need to get done and when. The pay is terrible though- It's always the same low pay that doesn't stretch to cover the whole month.

I'm on disability right now...but I'm taking a couple of classes on how to open my own small business.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
    -- Unknown

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    Well I really like my job. My boss loves me and I can walk in late to a meeting and he will not say anything negative to me. I can slack if I want to (but that is because I take care of almost all my work on time). My job is great!!! (I am a computer technician), but the only problem is that I wish I could be making more money and it seems that the guys "upstairs" want our department outsourced and have brought in a group of new guys so that we can train them. I can't believe they have me training my own executioners!!!
    I'm there myself, my team is being replaced by another that says they can do it cheaper. Thankfully I'm working for a place that has no shortage of contracts.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    My boss sometimes suck. She's a bad planner and it effects my work. She can be unnessecarily indecisive and even when she makes a final decision, it's like it's never really final.

Still workin' for yourself, eh Park?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by raincrow007 View Post

Still workin' for yourself, eh Park?
    Yup .
    Verbal IQ Test

SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

You appear to have a very limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I can't. I'm attached to an interesting project that is approaching a completion phase, which is exciting in and of itself. Work inconveniences, like any other, I may complain about but quietly relish as challenges.

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

You know, I may be a housewife but may I just rant as well as it is my career. My rant is how tired I am of people making me feel like dog water just because I am a domestic engineer. I don't sit at home and eat bon bons- I work hard in finding every way under the sun to save money for my family- with serious couponing and all kinds of things- so I actually do help in generating income by the save a penny earn a penny principle as well as the many services I do for the home I guess you could say.

My job is hard in that it is so dismissed and raked through the coals in people's reactions to me. It seems like being a housewife is a Stone Age concept- something barbaric and unsophistaicated and outdated. I get so tired of not being supported in this endeavor- like I am subhuman.

I am sorry for ranting, sometimes it just feels good to rant- I'll get over it.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables