User Tag List

123 Last

Default Post Your Favorite DeathMatch Involving Poster on this FOrum

I just couldn't resist the idea of a White Tiger taking on a Hitler-like Cat.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ygolo; 09-09-2007 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Now with ,jpg

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

The creature in my avatar vs. the all the predators and other deadly earth creatures on this forum, where the earth creatures work together.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    I have the extra gas to take out that tiger!

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    The creature in my avatar vs. the all the predators and other deadly earth creatures on this forum, where the earth creatures work together.

Didn't think my avatar was a deadly creature of the Earth?

Well you were right. But it is a termite colony. You would be hard pressed to destroy it completely, since the termites would just leave rebuild and comeback. Also, termites don't just eat wood you know, they can eat other biological material, perhaps this colony feasts on Zerg flesh, especially tender Zergling flesh (But I say they are engineered to be able to eat any material I want at that time).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ygolo; 09-09-2007 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Now with .jpg

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    INXP

True, Uberfuhrer, but I've got all the militant animal rights activists on my side. If they become enraged, they just might strip.

Naked Protest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I didn't say that I didn't say it. I said that I didn't say that I said it. I want to make that very clear.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
    True, Uberfuhrer, but I've got all the militant animal rights activists on my side. If they become enraged, they just might strip.

Naked Protest
    Now remember that the Nazi party was one of the first parties ever to support animal rights.

MBTI
    INXP

Then you're obliged to support my right to life or risk becoming a hypocrite!

Perhaps we should band together with ygolo and take on Zergling's challenge to all the forum predators.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I didn't say that I didn't say it. I said that I didn't say that I said it. I want to make that very clear.

MBTI
    INTJ

Didn't think my avatar was a deadly creature of the Earth?

Well you were right. But it is a termite colony. You would be hard pressed to destroy it completely, since the termites would just leave rebuild and comeback. Also, termites don't just eat wood you know, they can eat other biological material, perhaps this colony feasts on Zerg flesh, especially tender Zergling flesh (But I say they are engineered to be able to eat any material I want at that time).
    Am I the only one that sees a hand shooting the middle finger everytime I look at this avatar?
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INXP

No.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

ygolo, you are quite the goof. My avatar and Varelse's could seriously lock heads or something like that. (not sure how to show that in dramatic terms though.)
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)