half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    It looked like a joke really, it said something about misbehavior, but it is quite a shock... but perhaps this banning hasn't happened... I haven't seen any sort of evidence, so who knows?
    No, it's real - I checked in the banned thread. Also, I just realized that I received a PM from her saying goodbye...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    I support INFPs.

To an extent.

How willing are you to do my bidding, mortals?
    Just as unwilling as the ENTPs if you really want to know, but if it's a good cause, as an INFP, I'll do whatever

I'd watch it though, I was most recently an ENTJ for a day and I know how to back stab leaders
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Well you see, my cause is...uh...world...(pokes around inside mind...peace! That's the word they love!)...PEACE!

Erhm...yea. World Pi...peace?

Peace! I love it!

And...erhm....save the (what is that animal's...) RABBITS!

World peace and save the rabbits is my cause.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Well you see, my cause is...uh...world...(pokes around inside mind...peace! That's the word they love!)...PEACE!

Erhm...yea. World Pi...peace?

Peace! I love it!

And...erhm....save the (what is that animal's...) RABBITS!

World peace and save the rabbits is my cause.

... nope, no deal, but there is the option of world domination? But again, that's been done before. You don't get the peas without the knife, so it's time to pull out some claws and bare some killer teeth.

you got any good causes?
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

World domination!

I like the way you think. You should come to the dark side. This is why ENTPs rule.

We can take over the world when we get off our lazy bums!

buahahahahahaa....buaahahhahahahahhahahahaha...bhu ahaaa haa ha...ha.ha....haaaaaaaaaa......................... ............ha.....*cough*...BUAHHAHAAA....*cough* .....bua...*snap*.....MY BACK!

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

It looked like a joke really, it said something about misbehavior, but it is quite a shock... but perhaps this banning hasn't happened... I haven't seen any sort of evidence, so who knows?

Jenn--->"Juggernaut has been permabanned for consistently disruptive forum behavior, a really lousy attitude, and explicitly voiced refusals to learn new tricks."

...and here we have a third INFP that supports the ENTPs... coincidence? I think not . I'm just going to start supporting INFPs, since that hasn't been done before
    ...Iīm not sure if I should be complimented, or hurt, or some odd addictive combination of the two.

I support INFPs.

To an extent.

How willing are you to do my bidding, mortals?
    haha. mortals?...well, that depends on the reason for bidding. world domination does sound good, expecially if a side effect is me getting a nice quiet garden to read in.

World domination!

I like the way you think. You should come to the dark side. This is why ENTPs rule.

buahahahahahaa....buaahahhahahahahhahahahaha...bhu ahaaa haa ha...ha.ha....haaaaaaaaaa......................... ............ha.....*cough*...BUAHHAHAAA....*cough* .....bua...*snap*.....MY BACK!
    hehehehehe. youīre funny.
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

World domination!

I'm already on the darkside, but like I said, taking over the world is boring, I did it last weekend, and it was full of cheerleaders, lasers and rock-bands :SaiyanSmilie_anim:

Proving that INFPs are better than ENXPs and INFJs is much more of a challenge, but it's so much of a challenge that it's somewhat impossible and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by briochick View Post
    ...Iīm not sure if I should be complimented, or hurt, or some odd addictive combination of the two.
    The answer was:
    (c) none of the above.

*wonders if he's a real INFP* <--- It'll be sorted out eventually of course

haha. mortals?...well, that depends on the reason for bidding. world domination does sound good, expecially if a side effect is me getting a nice quiet garden to read in.
    Okay... so INFPs really do want peace and such things... this is what I get for believing that I'm an INFP :rolli:

Anyway, the garden will be covered in dead bodies naturally, it will be quiet, but in an oddly terrifying way... like, you know how when you scream in outer space and it makes no sound? --- That kind of quiet.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    No, it's real - I checked in the banned thread. Also, I just realized that I received a PM from her saying goodbye...
    WTF? I can't imagine Juggernaut doing anything to get banned... I'd really like to know what happened, but I doubt I'll ever find out anything
    5 3 9

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

WTF? I can't imagine Juggernaut doing anything to get banned... I'd really like to know what happened, but I doubt I'll ever find out anything
    She had it out with another member and it got nasty between them, then it got a bit nasty with the mods. But from what I read, it seemed like the other person was just as much at fault, maybe even more so, except Jugg took it one step too far with the mods (I think you'll find me always saying that I love xNTJs but they always take that one extra step that I just don't take... but in this case, I felt her questioning was a bit justified).

Either way, I'm sure if she was banned, it must have been cumulative - I think the rule is that you get warnings first.

You can look at her stats and see her last thread that she posted in. I'll miss her.

(sorry for the derail, folks!!)

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

Okay... so INFPs really do want peace and such things... this is what I get for believing that I'm an INFP :rolli:

Anyway, the garden will be covered in dead bodies naturally, it will be quiet, but in an oddly terrifying way... like, you know how when you scream in outer space and it makes no sound? --- That kind of quiet.
    Thatīs really ok because...I like cemetaries and such. As long as the bodies arenīt not rotting in the fountain Iīll be good. Kittens and rainbows are too blase. I prefer morbidly adorable.

....wait. I didnīt think you īcouldī scream in outer space. your head just pops, right? O.o
    Last edited by briochick; 06-15-2009 at 04:44 AM. Reason: new thought
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt