User Tag List

First 37454647484957 Last

Results 461 to 470 of 773

Thread: ENTPs vs. ENFPs

  1. #461
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Trust an ENTP to never give up. Even if in jest.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  2. #462
    lurking.... Wyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    If you were really predicting anything, you would say it before they did.



    ... you're a sore host, and if you're not, you will be soon... that is my prediction
    Actually, check with Amargith. I did predict it.

  3. #463
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    47 pages??

    I could have told ya NeXiXis pwn both ENTPs and ENFPs.

  4. #464
    Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    1,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    hey you! statements such as yours make no fucking sense.

    i was only half excited that we apparently won...not as much fun when you miss it. : /

    is this about the tomatoes?
    Hey now. No need for such irrational knee jerk reactions. We'll just leave it out there to see how the others feel. I was just attempting harmony with a fun and easy makeshift sentence structure puzzle. So if you could kindly set your feelings aside for a moment, you might find that the others are more comfortable around you
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

  5. #465
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    i predict that i'm going to put a period at the end of this sentence.

    this one too.

    holy shit i saw that coming before it happened; i am a god... exclamation point... !
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  6. #466
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    holy shit i saw that coming before it happened; i am a god... exclamation point... !
    :yim_rolling_on_the_ :yim_rolling_on_the_ :yim_rolling_on_the_

  7. #467
    lurking.... Wyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    You wouldn't have made that comment if you really felt that you had one fairly. But your game, your rules... and no one ever taught me how to play the game of "Delusion".

    Wow - like I said before, this was all for my personal enjoyment. You all (ENFPs and ENTPs alike) were pieces in the board of my game. You all did wonderfully. Delusion? Call it what you will. Maybe I'll call it, "Funny how the ENTPs are still playing the game just like I planned". Again - read the above link and you'll see what the purpose of my 'game' was. And thanks for playing!

    basics, rocket science? what are you on about? make sure you stay in the kiddie pool, mmkay hon?
    Don't you get tired of rephrasing the same write off over and over again?

  8. #468
    lurking.... Wyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    i predict that i'm going to put a period at the end of this sentence.

    this one too.

    holy shit i saw that coming before it happened; i am a god... exclamation point... !
    Ok... you are.. predicting yourself now.
    New levels of low for the ENTPs.

  9. #469
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    Wow - like I said before, this was all for my personal enjoyment. You all (ENFPs and ENTPs alike) were pieces in the board of my game. You all did wonderfully. Delusion? Call it what you will. Maybe I'll call it, "Funny how the ENTPs are still playing the game just like I planned". Again - read the above link and you'll see what the purpose of my 'game' was. And thanks for playing!



    Don't you get tired of rephrasing the same write off over and over again?
    Yes, I remember quite well when you added the "objective" in the middle of the thread - very convenient.

    And no, I never get tired of winning.

  10. #470
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Hey now. No need for such irrational knee jerk reactions. We'll just leave it out there to see how the others feel. I was just attempting harmony with a fun and easy makeshift sentence structure puzzle. So if you could kindly set your feelings aside for a moment, you might find that the others are more comfortable around you
    yeah yeah...put the crazy aside for a sec and see if people feel more comfortable around you...we can report back to each other if ya like.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] ENFP 7w6s vs ENFP 7w8s (vs ENFPs of other E Types)
    By Elfboy in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 04:46 PM
  2. ENTP vs ENFP
    By shishkabob in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 10:39 AM
  3. [ENFP] INFP vs. ENFP reasons for needing time alone
    By scattershot in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 06:35 PM
  4. [ENFP] INFP vs. ENFP
    By arcticangel02 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 04:19 AM
  5. [MBTItm] Am I an ENTP or ENFP?
    By HeraldofHope in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 08:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO