User Tag List

First 1624252627283676 Last

Results 251 to 260 of 773

Thread: ENTPs vs. ENFPs

  1. #251
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    okay well see...our ability to make you act out of character means WE WIN! haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  2. #252
    lurking.... Wyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I beg to differ...

    And you're such a chicken for staying on the sidelines
    Ok so we do have buttons that can be pushed.

    How was I on the sidelines? And the sidelines of what, pray tell..

  3. #253
    lurking.... Wyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    So often that I should start charging fees - and I'll be cheaper than your shrink...
    Sorry.. I have no money to pay you with...

  4. #254
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into It View Post
    SJs are useful to the extent that they carry out the NTs' plans, but NT's could just build robots instead.
    Our robots are uncontrollable and erratic, we're much better off controling ENFPs in such a way that they harness their manipulative skills and recruit some jolly ol' SJs into our army of killer SP cyborgs
    5 3 9

  5. #255
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Looks like it's just about time to dismiss the class
    no, they can stay and watch...

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Awww, someone got burned in the past
    no, he the second he realized it was hot, he quickly dropped the burning NF to the ground and all it's sappy gooeyness got into the floorboards, where we step on it every day.

  6. #256
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    Absolutely, there's a line. For you, my dear, I'll bump some people off who queued up early.
    that's what I thought...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    okay well see...our ability to make you act out of character means WE WIN! haha
    darling, it was all a facade to draw you back into the game. No NF can resist having the last word. now be a doll and fetch me my whip.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    Sorry.. I have no money to pay you with...
    you can pay me in braincells.

  7. #257
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Our robots are uncontrollable and erratic, we're much better off controling ENFPs in such a way that they harness their manipulative skills and recruit some jolly ol' SJs into our army of killer SP cyborgs
    Pff, manipulating SJs is no fun though. Btw, in what universe would you *ever* control ENFPS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    Ok so we do have buttons that can be pushed.

    How was I on the sidelines? And the sidelines of what, pray tell..
    Coz you're very avoidant of participating in this little mudpool you created

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    no, he the second he realized it was hot, he quickly dropped the burning NF to the ground and all it's sappy gooeyness got into the floorboards, where we step on it every day.

    How long did he have blisters though, do you think?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  8. #258
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    How long did he have blisters though, do you think?
    I don't waste time speculating about what someone else felt. If he took one for the team, so be it.

  9. #259
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post


    How long did he have blisters though, do you think?
    Still have them

    Hence the disclaimers!



  10. #260
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I don't waste time speculating about what someone else felt. If he took one for the team, so be it.
    HA!

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] ENFP 7w6s vs ENFP 7w8s (vs ENFPs of other E Types)
    By Elfboy in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 04:46 PM
  2. ENTP vs ENFP
    By shishkabob in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 10:39 AM
  3. [ENFP] INFP vs. ENFP reasons for needing time alone
    By scattershot in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 06:35 PM
  4. [ENFP] INFP vs. ENFP
    By arcticangel02 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 04:19 AM
  5. [MBTItm] Am I an ENTP or ENFP?
    By HeraldofHope in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 08:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO