User Tag List

First 3442434445465494 Last

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Hmmm.....
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    ESFJ

^^ Good morning the most beatuiful Eiddy .. Hope to catch up with your later.

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    Ahhh, nice try but I am unfazed by boobs. There are 8,000,000,000 of them on this planet you know! Putting them in front of me in person is the only thing that will set yours part from the other 7,999,999,998 boobs!
    Yeah, good point. Unfortunately i am not coming to find you. (oh that sounds a bit stalker .. hehe) I put myself in these little situations. Tut.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungpowish View Post
    And pictures of boobs abound. We're on the internet, it's hard NOT to find pictures of boobs.
    I momentarily forgot about that. Must be the fact i am female so i am not looking online for BOOBS and the rest of it lol

Are sensors not supposed to have a sense of humour?
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Yeah, good point. Unfortunately i am not coming to find you. (oh that sounds a bit stalker .. hehe) I put myself in these little situations. Tut.
    You accidently added "un", forgot double Ls after the i, used "am not" instead of "be", used an "o" instead of "u" or for that matter used c, m, i, n and g needlessly. Also there should be a "when I" in place of "to".

A little stalker is just fine by me, walk the fine girl, if I like you it's welcomed, if I don't I dial 911.

Remember persistence only pays until the restraining order is filed! I found that one out the hard way let me tell you!

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

You accidently added "un", forgot double Ls after the i, used "am not" instead of "be", used an "o" instead of "u" or for that matter used c, m, i, n and g needlessly. Also there should be a "when I" in place of "to".

A little stalker is just fine by me, walk the fine girl, if I like you it's welcomed, if I don't I dial 911.

Remember persistence only pays until the restraining order is filed! I found that one out the hard way let me tell you!
    sup samvega? i saw you awake and just wanted to say hi. i don't even have any idea what the thread is about.....hah! how's u been? did you ever find a lovah?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    sup samvega? i saw you awake and just wanted to say hi. i don't even have any idea what the thread is about.....hah! how's u been? did you ever find a lovah?
    Hey girl, hope life is treating you well! I'm cool, alive and kicking, trying to get out of a rut but such in life sometimes.

As for the Lovah, that wasn't the goal (though I am still single and have decided that's not going to change in the next four to five HUNDRED years!), a mod with a sense of humor (or lack of) did that to be funny ha ha ha ha.

Until the day I find a woman that's as smart as she is beautiful, as sweet and kind as her smile is warm, with a heart and gentle as her spirit...I will be single. She's out there someplace looking for me so it's only fair I do the same for her.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Hey girl, hope life is treating you well! I'm cool, alive and kicking, trying to get out of a rut but such in life sometimes.

As for the Lovah, that wasn't the goal (though I am still single and have decided that's not going to change in the next four to five HUNDRED years!), a mod with a sense of humor (or lack of) did that to be funny ha ha ha ha.

Until the day I find a woman that's as smart as she is beautiful, as sweet and kind as her smile is warm, with a heart and gentle as her spirit...I will be single. She's out there someplace looking for me so it's only fair I do the same for her.
    well, they say the fun is in the journey anyway..........
    *sends good energy your way*

Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Wow that is the most beautiful thing I have read in quite a while.

Saslou, looking forward to catching up with you later..
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

When you find her Samvega, please don't follow the stereotypical ENTP instinct and run for the hills. Be kind and gentle in return. Kind and gentle people need that. Good luck to you. I sincerely hope you find this greatest of splendors sooner than a few hundred years.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

And now for something completely different...breakfast sushi?

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    And now for something completely different...breakfast sushi?
    Must. Refrain. From. Pun. MUst. Refrain.