User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: I need a name.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Default I need a name.

We're launching another website to compliment our business, but we want a new name for it. My father likes the concept of "YG" being short for Youth Glow, a skin care lab we order from..

.. and he asks the girl that named her male dog "Chico" and her little dogs "little bit" and "little man" to name this site.

So what do you think? A catchy, short two-word name that can compress down to an "AB" shorthand?

If you're really good at this, what about a name for a website with masculine or totally male-oriented skin care? We've been thinking about branching the male side of the website out to attract more male attention or something like that, but the formerly mentioned site is the most important one to focus on.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    We're launching another website to compliment our business, but we want a new name for it. My father likes the concept of "YG" being short for Youth Glow, a skin care lab we order from..

.. and he asks the girl that named her male dog "Chico" and her little dogs "little bit" and "little man" to name this site.

So what do you think? A catchy, short two-word name that can compress down to an "AB" shorthand?
    If you go with Youth Glow, be careful, when you're marketing to Slavs, that you don't call it 'YouthGlowslavia'!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Fountain of Youth?

Sorry, just being stupid.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Skin Bright
    Luma-Derm

If you're really good at this, what about a name for a website with masculine or totally male-oriented skin care? We've been thinking about branching the male side of the website out to attract more male attention or something like that, but the formerly mentioned site is the most important one to focus on.
    Skin care - for guys who like girls but don't have any.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

You should search url's and see what is available. I was able to get elaur.com and another amazing named site that wasn't taken. (it's a family site so I'm not putting the url)

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    You should search url's and see what is available. I was able to get elaur.com and another amazing named site that wasn't taken. (it's a family site so I'm not putting the url)

Good point!

Here's one spot you can do that:

Domain Registration - The Cheap and Easy Way

I've used them for years, easy, inexpensive, good service.

Derm-Agression. (dermabration...)

DAmn, that shit works!
    (um...yeah, dunno about censoring, but you get the idea)

For the times your skin's gotta play offense when Mother Nature gets you on the defense.

(cuz, supposedly, smelly boys like smelly lockers, because they play smelly sports)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

how about...if you do use YG that when you put out the male line you can call it XYG
    you'll have to make it make sense with colored font or something...perhaps.

okay maybe lame but...it was just a 2 sec. thought...maybe i'll come up with something better.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

I really like the Luma-derm idea

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Armored Beauty?

Skinofsteel.com

Neither of these are very good, but.. I tried
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)