User Tag List

Page 91 of 187 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 1866

Thread: Dedicate a song to another member

  1. #901
    Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    @five sounds
    *sigh*



    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

  2. #902
    is Array indra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    1,239

    Default

    @Starry -


  3. #903
    Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    @Starry

    I love you. And I ain't coming down from that.

    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

  4. #904
    is Array indra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    1,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I love you. And I ain't coming down from that.
    sometimes you wanna get higher...


  5. #905
    Symbolic Herald Array Vasilisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,100

    Default

    @sunyata

    instruments are everywhere!
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project


    Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

  6. #906
    Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    sometimes you wanna get higher...




    ...and sometimes if you didn't come to believe you were omnipotent and could fly subsequently plunging to your death after jumping off some high-up structure...you wanna be put into a straight-jacket for a few days and pumped full of vitamin supplements. (haha I'm totally making myself laugh which is just not very cool...ha oh man.)
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

  7. #907
    is Array indra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    1,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    ...and sometimes if you didn't come to believe you were omnipotent and could fly subsequently plunging to your death after jumping off some high-up structure...you wanna be put into a straight-jacket for a few days and pumped full of vitamin supplements. (haha I'm totally making myself laugh which is just not very cool...ha oh man.)
    i think it's fuckin' rad


  8. #908
    Alma Array five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,373

    Default

    @Starry

    prince and the symbol he's formerly known as can suck it. fortunately, i was transported by your hypothetical scenario to a world where jungle love was being played just for me by morris day and the mother fucking time. it was glorious.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.


  9. #909
    Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    @Starry

    prince and the symbol he's formerly known as can suck it. fortunately, i was transported by your hypothetical scenario to a world where jungle love was being played just for me by morris day and the mother fucking time. it was glorious.


    ...drinkin beers, beers, beers. rollin fatties, smokin blunts..."who smokes the blunts? we smoke the blunts"...
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

  10. #910
    Alma Array five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    ...drinkin beers, beers, beers. rollin fatties, smokin blunts..."who smokes the blunts? we smoke the blunts"...
    rollin blunts and smokin em.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.


Similar Threads

  1. I dedicate this thread to orange juice
    By prplchknz in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-18-2016, 05:03 PM
  2. Replies: 1277
    Last Post: 06-21-2016, 04:50 PM
  3. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-04-2016, 06:15 PM
  4. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-22-2014, 08:06 PM
  5. one song..
    By entropie in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 01:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO