Page 179 of 187 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1866

Thread: Dedicate a song to another member

Silly for Symphily Array Cloudpatrol's Avatar
    MBTI
    NFPI
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/27162.html" target="_blank">Cloudpatrol</a> Hey. I left work this morning and the marine layer was extra thick, so it might be a 'legit' overcast day. Needless to say I'm in an excellent mood now . I turn on Pandora and "Everyday is like Sunday" came on... I know rite?! What are the odds! This got me to thinking about our conversations about hope and expectations, mediocre etc. Here, have a song.

"Everyday is like Sunday
    Everyday is silent and gray"
    I like grey days too Spanks. The colors pop and the air has such a neat quality to it. I feel like I am 'undercover' on rainy/fog-filled days and can slip around the city more unnoticed.

I want to thank you sincerely for the song. I listened it it when I was far away, walking a deserted area and it was perfect for the moment. Our conversations have taken on more meaning as of late...

Here's a pic to show you what I mean:

Here's a song for you. The first play I ever wrote and produced was called "Agent Orange" because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post

Reminded me of you.
    @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/27162.html" target="_blank">Cloudpatrol</a>

I love that song and really enjoyed that version. It's so COOL. THANK you.

Here is a song that for some reason it made me think of. I like to play this song when I cook

@geedoenfj I have really been missing you! I am not home yet, but will be soon.

This is a song I sing to the fave children in my life. I thought your Son might like it. I really love the words

I have great faith in fools. My friends call it self-confidence.
    Likes theforsaken, geedoenfj, SpankyMcFly liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpatrol View Post
    I like grey days too

one of my favs
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    NFPI
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post

one of my favs
    What a fabulous song. I enjoyed the vid too. Listening to their other stuff.

D*mn but I am totally intimidated in finding a song for you Pho. Will get back to you...

What a fabulous song. I enjoyed the vid too. Listening to their other stuff.

D*mn but I am totally intimidated in finding a song for you Pho. Will get back to you...
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

I like grey days too Spanks. The colors pop and the air has such a neat quality to it. I feel like I am 'undercover' on rainy/fog-filled days and can slip around the city more unnoticed.

I want to thank you sincerely for the song. I listened it it when I was far away, walking a deserted area and it was perfect for the moment. Our conversations have taken on more meaning as of late...

Here's a pic to show you what I mean:

Here's a song for you. The first play I ever wrote and produced was called "Agent Orange" because of it.

Ohhhh, nice pic. Is that in your area? I work graveyards as you may recall and that's what it looks like when I go roaming around at 3:30 am to hit the quicky mart. Agent Orange? Nice selection! You know your DM!

Here is a resource you might like Depeche Mode: The Archives
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    NFPI
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    Ohhhh, nice pic. Is that in your area? I work graveyards as you may recall and that's what it looks like when I go roaming around at 3:30 am to hit the quicky mart. Agent Orange? Nice selection! You know your DM!

Here is a resource you might like Depeche Mode: The Archives
    The pic is Tokyo.

It's nice walking around when the world is asleep isn't it?

Ohhhh, thank you for this. Will get MUCH enjoyment!

I am curious if you like "Somebody"? I derive a lot of my concepts for relationships from it or at least find they align. So, naturally I am curious of your view on the lyrics as a DM appreciator?

@prplchknz @cascadeco

This one's for you:

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

The pic is Tokyo.

It's nice walking around when the world is asleep isn't it?
    Ahhh. Yes, yes it is. It's a serene kind of eerieness that simultaneously is tranquil and calming yet can quickly go to apprehension and hyper vigilance. It's a part of my 'routine' to hit the quicky mart just so I can take that walk. The other day I ran into Pepe. A skunk. Next time I see him, I'll try and get a photo. The first time I ran across him, he startled me pretty good and him/her too!

I am curious if you like "Somebody"? I derive a lot of my concepts for relationships from it or at least find they align. So, naturally I am curious of your view on the lyrics as a DM appreciator?
    Hello?! DUH! Yes of course I remember, a long time ago, I translated it into Spanish for wife #1. She already had an idea what the song was about since we had similar music interests, but she liked the personalized version better. Helped me to learn Spanish too! That version of me, seems like a thousand decades ago...

You're right, it's a useful framework. Martin Gore is such an INFP.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

I've wanted to sit down and do this for a while, but I couldn't quite bring myself to do it, but now I am.

Some of these resonate/speak to me, some I just like, but these are songs also, when I think of it, they remind me of others. Sometimes it's for how they vibe. Sometimes it's for their experiences. Sometimes it's something I can't explain and just find an association. As such, I dedicate thee.
    @geedoenfj

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @Wind Up Rex (yours was tough cause a lot came up)

@themightyfetus

@Ivy

@EJCC (the reason is only 1/2 meet-up associated)

@Coriolis (I know I've sent this to you before, it still stands out, so it's worth saying again)

@prplchknz

@miss fortune (incidentally, the singer in this is the sister of the artist for chcknz. Kind of ironic)

MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari
    Likes themightyfetus, geedoenfj, prplchknz, EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

*Not to be confused with the other Frosty formerly known as Frosty (until further notice)