User Tag List

Page 167 of 187 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1866

Thread: Dedicate a song to another member

  1. #1661
    Privileged Sh!tlord Array ZNP-TBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    2,914

    Default

    @Cloudpatrol

    To tickle your Icelandic side.

  2. #1662
    Trick or treat Array Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    :}
    Posts
    5,565

    Default

    I mean- Im not sure why Im dedicating this song to @Coriolis but it came on the radio today and yeah.

    Dont know why Im adding this but-

    Im really really unsure- honestly why- but you did pop in my head as this was playing for some reason so even if its kinda- I dunno- weird- Yeah...

    Yep.

    I have to.

    It doesnt necessarily mean anything though- not that I can really figure out yet- and maybe I wont because Im half afraid but-

    And I mean- I dont feel I generally disagree in a super serious hardcore way with you that frequently- like in a fight till you draw blood sorta way so maybe this song is ann off choice.

    But ih well- I HAD to.

    Anyways- here it is finally.




  3. #1663
    Symbolic Herald Array Vasilisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,100

    Default Pain reflected in this song is not even half of what I'm feeling inside


    Sentimental choice for me. Hoping your birthday is merely marvelous!
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project


    Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

  4. #1664
    under a groove Array Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post

    Sentimental choice for me. Hoping your birthday is merely marvelous!
    LOVE YOU VAS
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  5. #1665
    Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    14,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    I mean- Im not sure why Im dedicating this song to @Coriolis but it came on the radio today and yeah.

    Dont know why Im adding this but-

    Im really really unsure- honestly why- but you did pop in my head as this was playing for some reason so even if its kinda- I dunno- weird- Yeah...

    Yep.

    I have to.

    It doesnt necessarily mean anything though- not that I can really figure out yet- and maybe I wont because Im half afraid but-

    And I mean- I dont feel I generally disagree in a super serious hardcore way with you that frequently- like in a fight till you draw blood sorta way so maybe this song is ann off choice.

    But ih well- I HAD to.

    Anyways- here it is finally.
    A curious choice indeed, but easy enough on the ears.

    Any idea what led you to associate this song with me?
    Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it. We should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open. -- Raistlin Majere
    Likes N/A liked this post

  6. #1666
    Silly for Symphily Array Cloudpatrol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    MBTI
    NFPI
    Enneagram
    479
    Posts
    1,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZNP-TBA View Post
    @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/27162.html" target="_blank">Cloudpatrol</a>

    To tickle your Icelandic side.
    TAKK!

    Tickled.

    For you:






    I have great faith in fools. My friends call it self-confidence.
    Likes ZNP-TBA liked this post

  7. #1667
    Trick or treat Array Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    :}
    Posts
    5,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    A curious choice indeed, but easy enough on the ears.

    Any idea what led you to associate this song with me?
    Not really. I think I just liked the message. Maybe I thought it might be something you might say to me at some point. Just felt a very... I dunno, level headed song.

    That would be one of my guesses- one, probably THE most likely.

  8. #1668
    Privileged Sh!tlord Array ZNP-TBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    2,914

    Default

    @Cloudpatrol

    This is pretty epic. Vikings!



    and this of course:

    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

  9. #1669
    Active Member Array Poki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    eSTP
    Posts
    8,528

    Default

    @Cloudpatrol, for your niece

    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

  10. #1670
    Silly for Symphily Array Cloudpatrol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    MBTI
    NFPI
    Enneagram
    479
    Posts
    1,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZNP-TBA View Post
    @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/27162.html" target="_blank">Cloudpatrol</a>

    This is pretty epic. Vikings!



    and this of course:

    Thanks! Love the strength of those. Connected but different.


    Good for dancing:




    A modern entry:




    Stark, straight to the core:

    I have great faith in fools. My friends call it self-confidence.

Similar Threads

  1. I dedicate this thread to orange juice
    By prplchknz in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-18-2016, 05:03 PM
  2. Replies: 1277
    Last Post: 06-21-2016, 04:50 PM
  3. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-04-2016, 06:15 PM
  4. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-22-2014, 08:06 PM
  5. one song..
    By entropie in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 01:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO