User Tag List

First 54104144152153154155156164204 Last

Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2205

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

I forgot about this album and thought Radiohead was meh.

You know what I don't like about Queens of the Stone Age? Every song sounds like Queens of the Stone Age.

tiny purple fishes run laughing through your fingers
    and you want to take her with you, to the hard land of the winter
    Likes Masokissed, MDP2525 liked this post

Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

@Frosty

though this would fit better in the theme song thread... It's too groovy to not be
    Likes Xann, N/A liked this post

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

@Forever

You're welcome

P.S. Been to a rave?
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Forever liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    @Forever

You're welcome

P.S. Been to a rave?
    DJ's cute!

Well not really unfortunately lol. I've been to clubs only. I have been only one manning concerts and clubs. I don't know if I could one man a rave. xD
    Your Online Manic Pixie Dream Girl

What is a manic pixie dream girl?

It refers to "that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures." A pretty, outgoing, whacky romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help broody male characters lighten up and enjoy their lives.
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I have been only one manning concerts and clubs. I don't know if I could one man a rave. xD
    Right on, solo, that's the best way to fly, most of the time. Yeah, don't 1 man a rave, things can get crazy and you want someone to show you the ins-outs the first time. You live in/near a major city I presume? Just google

20 of the world's biggest festivals and parties - Matador Network
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    Right on, solo, that's the best way to fly, most of the time. Yeah, don't 1 man a rave, things can get crazy and you want someone to show you the ins-outs the first time. You live in/near a major city I presume? Just google
    Yeah sort of. Although the place I'm at is unfortunately very conservative but maybe there are raves there. I'll check. that's probably a good idea. I'd also have to find someone who would show me the ins and outs. There was one guy who told me about this stuff so maybe he knows but it's been so long since I talked to him haha.

20 of the world's biggest festivals and parties - Matador Network

(Sorry I quoted within your quote and I'm on phone and too lazy to make your quote neat so here was the rest of it sticking out lol)
    Your Online Manic Pixie Dream Girl

What is a manic pixie dream girl?

It refers to "that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures." A pretty, outgoing, whacky romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help broody male characters lighten up and enjoy their lives.
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Yeah sort of. Although the place I'm at is unfortunately very conservative but maybe there are raves there. I'll check. that's probably a good idea. I'd also have to find someone who would show me the ins and outs. There was one guy who told me about this stuff so maybe he knows but it's been so long since I talked to him haha.
    *nods* May the BASS be with you

Likes Forever, Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    4w8 sx

VERY fitting for @Xann

Johari

Nohari
    Likes Xann liked this post

@MDP2525

The new single (guitar at 2:36) :

Likes MDP2525 liked this post

What the fuck, I edited and it messed up all the tags! Oh well, I'm too lazy to fix them.

I'm obsessed with BABYMETAL.

@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/24829.html" target="_blank">Masokissed</a> gets Headbangeeeeerrrrr!!!!!!!

@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/23583.html" target="_blank">21lux</a> gets Doki Doki☆Morning

@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/22089.html" target="_blank">ESFJ</a> gets KARATE

@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/27162.html" target="_blank">Cloudpatrol</a> gets NO RAIN, NO RAINBOW

@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/9627.html" target="_blank">Xann</a> gets Tales of the Destinies

And I get Road of Resistance