User Tag List

First 4292132140141142143144152192 Last

Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2205

  1. #1411
    breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None
    Posts
    6,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post
    @SpankyMcFly



    - - - Updated - - -
    @SearchingforPeace

    I love both movies. Might need to watch Gladiator tonight. I first saw it in a preview screening. My friend turned to me and said, "Do you think we will see a better movie all year?". I replied, "no"....
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

    -------------------

    Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

    9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

    ----------------------

    “Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984
    Likes Xann, Kullervo liked this post

  2. #1412
    subterfugee Xann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,733
    Likes Crabs liked this post

  3. #1413
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default


    @Xann
    Likes Xann, Crabs liked this post

  4. #1414
    FRACTALICIOUS phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7,338

    Default

    @chickpea
    herd u liek rap
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

  5. #1415
    Pubic Enemy #1 Crabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,252

    Default

    @Xann That's awesome. And kinda fitting because I've been listening to a lot of epic movie scores lately. Downloaded 300, Master and Commander, and Gladiator last week.

    Now, I'm gonna have to add Braveheart.
    Likes Xann liked this post

  6. #1416
    vaudeville villain Hive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    983
    IF THIS IS HEAVEN THEN I'M BAILING OUT
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

  7. #1417
    sifting Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    7,904

    Default

    This isn't so much dedicate, as these two songs strongly make me think of them:

    @Forever


    @themightyfetus
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

    Likes themightyfetus, Forever liked this post

  8. #1418
    Original™ Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    This isn't so much dedicate, as these two songs strongly make me think of them:

    @Forever


    @themightyfetus
    Maybe there's no sure meaning to derive this from you and I know I often take things personally as a weakness so I want to best understand:

    Now in a literal interpretation: it's like Forever stop thinking my posts are all about you, I clearly had someone else in mind.

    Or: Forever thinks of no one. He is too critical and judgmental.

    Others: Forever has this way of focusing too hard in others that he overuses his intuition to almost see or see far past as magic and faults and errors come about him.

    Or you were listening to this song while we were having a conversation.

    Or none of these.
    Your Online Manic Pixie Dream Girl

    What is a manic pixie dream girl?

    It refers to "that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures." A pretty, outgoing, whacky romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help broody male characters lighten up and enjoy their lives.

  9. #1419
    sifting Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    7,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Maybe there's no sure meaning to derive this from you and I know I often take things personally as a weakness so I want to best understand:

    Now in a literal interpretation: it's like Forever stop thinking my posts are all about you, I clearly had someone else in mind.

    Or: Forever thinks of no one. He is too critical and judgmental.

    Others: Forever has this way of focusing too hard in others that he overuses his intuition to almost see or see far past as magic and faults and errors come about him.

    Or you were listening to this song while we were having a conversation.

    Or none of these.


    The vibe/feel of the song is very "you" and matches the vibe/style that you tend to give off. As I see it anyway. It's a good thing.

    It's the same reasoning behind why I posted the song for fetus too.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

  10. #1420
    Original™ Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post


    The vibe/feel of the song is very "you" and matches the vibe/style that you tend to give off. As I see it anyway. It's a good thing.

    It's the same reasoning behind why I posted the song for fetus too.
    Haha I just need to be happy with good.

    Well good to know, hard and fetus
    Your Online Manic Pixie Dream Girl

    What is a manic pixie dream girl?

    It refers to "that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures." A pretty, outgoing, whacky romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help broody male characters lighten up and enjoy their lives.
    Likes Hard, themightyfetus liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-11-2017, 03:43 AM
  2. Replies: 1332
    Last Post: 09-27-2017, 06:49 PM
  3. I dedicate this thread to orange juice
    By prplchknz in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 02-10-2017, 12:06 AM
  4. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-04-2016, 06:15 PM
  5. one song..
    By entropie in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 01:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO