User Tag List

First 1161101109110111112113121161 Last

Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2075

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

@Hive

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

@Rasofy

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    the state itself should be abolished
    "I wanna break it up,
    I wanna smash it up,
    I wanna fuck it up,
    I wanna watch it go down."

Likes Rasofy liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

@Xann

Don't be... SILENT!

Likes Xann liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

@Saft

Likes Saft liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

@phobik (thought you might appreciate the Spanish subtitles, couldn't find one with Portuguese)

blessblessblessblessbless blessblessblessblessbless blessblessblessblessbless blessblessblessblessbless blessblessblessblessbless Xann's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Likes Oaky liked this post

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    'Consciousness is not simply a sensory-perceptual affair, a matter of mental imagery, as the contents of our mind would have us believe. It is deeply enmeshed with the brain mechanisms that automatically promote action readiness' - Jaak Panksepp

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.
    Likes gromit, captain curmudgeon liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    *does double take* Wut?

*notices the capital H* aaahhh.

*does 5 Hail Marys in penance*

omg LMFAO haha!

Umm...I'm just someone that has made a lifelong commitment to always speaking my truth.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور