User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    I've been told this is a bit creepy.

I have more stats to post. But I've hold off.
    Oh, come on. Don't let some irrational person's random emotional impulse stop you. You're an NT, darn it! You're supposed to be stronger than that.

Also, since the info used here is available to members only, but this section is visible to non-members too, perhaps this thread should be moved to the Fluff-Zone, or some other section visible to members only.
    I suppose there could be a point in that, although it seems minor to me.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Oh, come on. Don't let some irrational person's random emotional impulse stop you. You're an NT, darn it! You're supposed to be stronger than that.
    So whats your hidden vent name ?

Post your statistics now ygolo, whats done is done. I just gave you the advice for your own personal understanding.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Moved from The Bonfire.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    So whats your hidden vent name ?
    Oh, I tend to avoid Vent. I'm not comfortable with voice, half because I'm worried I sound stupid, and half because I don't want someone to overhear a conversation.
    Post your statistics now ygolo, whats done is done. I just gave you the advice for your own personal understanding.
    It was you? You have no sense of curiosity. What kind of person is more concerned about some random person being a little creeped out than getting data to analyze?!

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I hear that! My facebook page has 16 unanswered friend requests. I call it the Wall of Shame.
    you must be a cool guy. you know the geeks wanna get to the cool guy's friend zone.

MBTI
    ISTP

Nice job ygolo! Very impressive. I'd be curious what other stats you are talking about, even if you don't post any details about them.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

hmm....i wish i got the point. is it type related? or function related or what...i think i'm confused of what it is you're showing here.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    I've been told this is a bit creepy.

I have more stats to post. But I've hold off.

Also, since the info used here is available to members only, but this section is visible to non-members too, perhaps this thread should be moved to the Fluff-Zone, or some other section visible to members only.
    Ignore the haters, post the stats.

I have almost twice as many people on my friends list as on my ignore list, that's good right?

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    hmm....i wish i got the point. is it type related? or function related or what...i think i'm confused of what it is you're showing here.
    It's raw data that we can extrapolate conclusions from, an NTPs dream. I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

Please post every stat. Particularly interested in average friends by type, and most friended type, and the number of types friended by certain types. Could be interesting to see how it compares and correlates with intertype relations.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Please post every stat. Particularly interested in average friends by type, and most friended type, and the number of types friended by certain types. Could be interesting to see how it compares and correlates with intertype relations.
    I'm actually curious about the correlation to number of posts to friends. It seems obvious, but curiously enough, I'm thinking there are some strong outliers. It's too bad we can't get a breakdown of who invited who by person though (ie: 100 friends: Invited 100 friends). *shrug*