User Tag List

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Default Talk to me dammit!

I'm loosing energy, nobody is around and it's late and stuff
    How do you make mortars? I think you use gunpowder and stuff right? What MBTI type is Michael Faraday? I read his biography a while back, some points I gathered:
    -He took diligent notes from lectures, which he submitted to the lecturer as critique
    -He was highly enthusiastic about explosive chemistry (aren't we all )
    -I think he disliked being an 'underling', but there's not much proof there...
    -He was an inventor
    -He never really used any heavy mathematics in his work
    -He was actually rather religious, a Solomon and rather devoted to it
    -He had a job as a booksmith, and loved to read chemistry/physics books

Who would be the victor if Jason Bourne, James Bond (the latest one, ESTP), and the protagonist ISTJ from Taken, got into a fight? ... Why would they get into a fight

Has anyone ever tried to make any explosives? That's kind of related tothe mortar thing, but I'm moreso thinking of Nitroglycerin, TNT and other sorts of explosives. I remember seeing an explosive made using zinc and sulfur at some point...

Anyone know anything about free radicals? I've discovered very little about them, When I google it, It brings up some antioxidant bullshit and wiki... I'm not in the mood to read wikipedia articles atm...

If you were approached by a bear... what would it act/look like? what would you do?

I hate trying to find one topic for a thread, I much rather about thirty different ones that all just go everywhere! Sorry that it's mostly sciency lol *goes back to insert some less sciency topics*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

hmmm...i was going to talk to you because i like to talk to random people about random things but i don't really know anything about any of that...i could just make things up if you like.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

lol, that would be cool! the crazier the better imo

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

okay well that micheal person is a total entp...he's totally mad but in that cool way ya know? unpredictable...and insanely intelligent...if i'm not mistaken he was quite taken with explosives too...had few accidents i think...didn't he loose his hair?? i'm thinking he wears a piece...hmm...can't remember exactly...do you know?

totally bourne i think...and it had to do with a shady boss pitting them against each other to fool the russians...you know how it goes...they're all in it together...you can't trust anybody...i think he figured it out in the end but not before bourne took em both out....unfortunately.

i'm traumatized by my experience with explosives and afraid it may put me back into that catatonic state and i just can't go there....not again....

and the answer is red or green tea 6 x a day.

bears are FAST! and they will straight up eat you...unless you pretend to be a tree...you have to very quickly grab some branches and put them on your head and kind of sway back and forth a bit.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I have a bear. It's French.You have to make sure they stay out of the cookies and books about birds because they;ll only want to eat the birds like cookies.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious