• F

17 43.59%
  • P

16 41.03%
  • J

17 43.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 234

How about you take on a self-project that will hopefully result in two bonuses. (1) help you learn more about ALL types, (2) figure out your type.

Pick a type to be for like 2 months, respond how that type would respond, and see how far off your comfort zone you had to go to achieve that.

Go through all 16 types. And, voila!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    How about you take on a self-project that will hopefully result in two bonuses. (1) help you learn more about ALL types, (2) figure out your type.

Pick a type to be for like 2 months, respond how that type would respond, and see how far off your comfort zone you had to go to achieve that.

Go through all 16 types. And, voila!
    I've occasionally tried this, but I forget about it so quickly and just revert to how I normally act. I'll start with ENTJ, I'll do it IRL too, for sure. :D Two months is a fair while, I guess if I read the types enough it'll start to become more natural. I wonder if I can pull of a type conversion like this? Damn, I like this challenge!
    5 3 9

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I've occasionally tried this, but I forget about it so quickly and just revert to how I normally act. I'll start with ENTJ, I'll do it IRL too, for sure. Two months is a fair while, I guess if I read the types enough it'll start to become more natural. I wonder if I can pull of a type conversion like this? Damn, I like this challenge!
    Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for any possible ass-kicking or verbal reaming you may endure at the hands of your subjects audience.

Keep us updated, baby Prince o' death!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for any possible ass-kicking or verbal reaming you may endure at the hands of your subjects audience.

Keep us updated, baby Prince o' death!
    I wonder if I fully know what I'm getting myself into here
    I'll attempt to update, but if nothing interesting happens there might be no point...
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Default 12:42am, 09/06/2009

Every fiber in my body rejects the ENTJ way, which I have begun to study and attempt to embed into my behavior. Atm, it takes quite some time to prepare any sort of response that doesn't have teleporting machines or smileys in it. Gah, I even have to start being more precise about things measurements, values etc.

Notes: will need to begin setting goals, and planning EVERYTHING.
    1. Go to bed at exactly the same time, every single day, no matter what.
    2. Get a job, save all of the earnings in a bank. Don't spend anything.
    3. Defeat the evil university, nothing but 100% full marks on any test will do.
    4. Stop posting silly messages on the internet.
    5. Judge some people worthy, others unworthy.
    6. Update this journal at a consistent time, 6:00 am. (The inner type screams in agony )
    7. Reduce abnormally large amount of sensotardation.

6:20 am,
    The same day, but really, it's just the next day. Planning sounds like it will be very fun, but since I am an ENTJ, I don't believe in fun. I seem to have just turned a little switch in my head with a gigantic J label, all of a sudden, I know exactly what the time is and have an urge to put everything in its true order. The strange thing is that I have a strange sense of self loathing every time I reflect upon my actions. The act begins...
    Last edited by Asterion; 06-10-2009 at 05:37 AM.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Default 6:37am, 10/06/2009

Holy shit, doing this has saved my but. I don't know what's been goin on, but it's been utter chaos lately, and being the "Field Marshall", has encouraged me to take it in a calm, efficient manner, and those people that were going to kill me, suddenly noticed that I'm doing something differently. But I'm being left burnt out. I'm fairly sure that I could test as a J now, but I don't plan too. Making plans is kind of cool, I didn't realise just how dynamic they can be, not to mention it seems to almost come natural (except that it didn't quite work perfectly yesterday). Today I will try to be a bit more of a leader, although I don't have anyone to lead as I have NO POWER over anything what-so-ever... I am forced to work individually, but I might try to throw in the occasional command here and there . I have almost achieved some of these goals, but without a good reminder as to what they are, I don't seem to feel the self-loathing/incompetence anymore. I'll try making my goals more impossible to reach... I need something to write it all on.

I'm not entirely sure that I'm being an ENTJ though, I need to read more profiles, and to kill some of my Ne/narcissism. I also need to work out the difference between using Te and using Se, somehow I think I've added a bit of ESTP into the mix, it seems as if I should plan my actions a bit more. But planned mischief is much more difficult than impulsive mischief
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Default 8:20 am, 11/06/09

okay, so now I've gotten up late and suddenly rejected everything ENTJ, I had plans for today, but they all went astray. Either way, I can't be ENTJ for just this day, opportunities came about in time, now I shall go eat a lime. lol, how ENTJ is rhyming heaps of stuff you say, now? How can I give up being ENTJ so quickly... :steam:
    5 3 9