User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Finally, a personality test I can respect and find valuable. Thank you, Mort. Thank you.

1. Chair Sacrifice
    (pick all relevant answers)

Who do you give your chair up for?

i. Women
    ii. People (seemingly) over sixty-five
    iii. People (seemingly) over forty
    iv. People with bags
    v. People with children
    vi. Pregnant women
    vii. Fat or awkward people incapable of standing up
    viii. Your own mother

2. Chair Arresting Tenacity
    (pick one)

You are standing and a chair opens up. Will you...

i. ...definitely get that chair through whatever means possible?
    ii. ...put up a decent fight to get the chair?
    iii. ...get the chair if no one else is looking?
    iv. ...offer the seat to someone else hoping they'll say no so you can take it?
    v. ...only take the seat if no one else wants it?
    vi. ...definitely lose the seat if there are rivals?
    vi. ...never sit down anyway because of painful haemorrhoids?

3. Strategic Stop Manoeuvres
    (pick one)

If you are standing and potentially blocking the path of people looking to get off, do you...

i. ...keep a vigilant eye on people rustling like they're about to leave so to dive out the way as quickly as possible?
    ii. ...remain oblivious to everyone until they meekly tap you on the shoulder and ask to pass?

4. Moving down
    (pick one)

If you are standing and the bus starts to get crowded, do you...

i. ...instinctively move down to the back of the bus even if it means being obstructed when getting off later?
    ii. ...only move down when asked?
    iii. ...hug the area close to the door and get into an argument with anyone who asks you to move down?

5. Attitude
    (pick one)

Do you...

i. ...hate everyone on the bus?
    ii. ...have total indifference to the people on the bus?
    iii. ...value the people on the bus as equal humans?
    iv. ...love the people on the bus?
    v. ...molest the people on the bus?

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

1. Chair Sacrifice

v. People with children
    vi. Pregnant women
    vii. people incapable of standing up
    viii. Your own mother

(pick one)

(pick one)

If you are standing and potentially blocking the path of people looking to get off, do you...

i. ...keep a vigilant eye on people rustling like they're about to leave so to dive out the way as quickly as possible?

4. Moving down
    (pick one)

i. ...instinctively move down to the back of the bus even if it means being obstructed when getting off later?

5. Attitude
    (pick one)

Do you...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

1. Chair Sacrifice

i. Women <--- Hell no.
    ii. People (seemingly) over sixty-five <--- If I'm sitting in the area where the placard advises me to do so.
    iii. People (seemingly) over forty <--- No. They tend to be creepers and prostitutes.
    iv. People with bags <--- If there is no other spot on the bus.
    v. People with children <--- With young children and when there is no other spot on the bus.
    vi. Pregnant women <--- They don't come to the part of the bus where I sit.
    vii. Fat or awkward people incapable of standing up <--- For people with disabilities only.
    viii. Your own mother <--- No. If you knew me, you'd know why.

vii. ...never sit down anyway because of painful haemorrhoids?
    Viii. ...take the chair only if I can stand the person I will be sitting next to.

ii. ...remain oblivious to everyone until they meekly tap you on the shoulder and ask to pass?
    iii. ...just move out of the when they need passage.

4. Moving down

iii. ...hug the area close to the door and get into an argument with anyone who asks you to move down?

5. Attitude

Do you...

Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

1. Chair Sacrifice

None on principle, just if Falcarius thinks one needs it more than him.

4. Moving down

5. Attitude

Do you...

Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Please fill out the following form and have it on my desk by Monday morning. Thrusday afternoon

1. Chair Sacrifice

i. Women - depends on condition
    ii. People (seemingly) over sixty-five - yes
    iii. People (seemingly) over forty - depends on condition
    iv. People with bags - depends on condition, only if severely impaired by bags
    v. People with children - for young children only
    vi. Pregnant women - yes
    vii. Fat or awkward people incapable of standing up - yes
    viii. Your own mother - *rollseyes* yes

(pick one)

(pick one)

4. Moving down
    (pick one)

i. ...instinctively move down to the back of the bus even if it means being obstructed when getting off later? (or just stand by the door if I'm about to get off. We have a little area at the rear door exit in buses here)

5. Attitude
    (pick one)

Do you...

v. ...molest the people on the bus?[/QUOTE]
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

MBTI
    YaYa

The format of this isn't eye pleasing. Although it is a good subject. Although I haven't riden a bus for a couple years.

32-Male

1. Chair Sacrifice
    -old farts
    -handicapped or injured
    -pregnant(most of the time)

females have Women's Lib so they can stand. Its especially funny see a women in high heels trying to stand.

-Stand. Once I am standing, the ride is kind of already ruined. Plus I don't want to be a petty bitch diving for the first open seat.

-Keep an eye out for others. I try to be polite.

4. Moving down
    -I'll automatically move down.

5. Attitude
    -I bounce back and forth between being oblivious, hating, and molesting.

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    Please fill out the following form and have it on my desk by Monday morning.

1. Chair Sacrifice

viii. Your own mother

(pick one)

(pick one)

4. Moving down
    (pick one)

5. Attitude
    (pick one)

Do you...

I'm a Phlegmatic-Melancholy.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

1. Chair Sacrifice

i. Women
    iii. People (seemingly) over forty
    iv. People with bags
    v. People with children
    vi. Pregnant women
    vii. Fat or awkward people incapable of standing up
    viii. Your own mother
    None of the above.
    (pick one)

III.

(pick one)

I.
    4. Moving down
    (pick one)

II.
    5. Attitude
    (pick one)

Do you...

II.

MBTI
    INTP

Default TIME FOR A RIDDLE!

Question:

You are a person, let's say, and alight yourself onto a bus relevant to your daily deviations. Unfortunately it is peak time and the bus is filled to capacity. You are forced to stand and quite near to the front. So to keep yourself from hurtling headfirst into almost certain embarrassment you hang on to the necessary hooks and interior buttresses that the kindly bus creators have afforded you and off you go.

A couple to several minutes pass and to your delight a popular bus stop that you know for as close to certainty will attract at least a foursome arrives. Your premonition proves acute, for four people depart the bus from the back door. Two other people get onto the bus from the front door (as is sometimes the tradition) resulting in your already confined personal space becoming more so.

But this you reason to be only a temporary dissatisfaction because you are waiting with hope and patience for the shuffling multitude to occupy the displaced space the departed four have left in the bus's centre and for that displacement to eventuate right through the bus and ultimately towards you at the front allowing you to move further down to some more considerable comfort.

But soon you realise that you were wrong. There is no shuffling and the extra space never makes it down to you. Because of the two people who have just got on you are more uncomfortable but yet are there two less people on the bus than there were originally.

How does this apparent paradox occur?

Is it because...

A. ...the combined mass of the four people who departed is equal or less than that of the combined mass of the two who got on?

B. ...the heat has made the people down the back of the bus swell up to larger their size than when they first got on?

C. ...the bus is going downhill and so gravity has pulled people towards the front?

D. ...the bus if filled with an entirely exclusive group of utterly STUPID AND SELFISH PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO FUCKING BUSY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THEIR BODY/MASS INDEXES ON THE CALCULATORS ON THEIR CELL PHONES TO PARTICIPATE AS MEMBERS OF THE HUMAN RACE AND MOVE INTELLIGENTLY DOWN THE BUS AND THAT ALL THE IRONING CORDS IN THER WORLD COULDN'T SMACK ANY SENSE OF A SOCIAL CONSCIENCE THAT THERE ARE OTHERS OUTSIDE OF THEMSELVES WHO ARE ALREADY IN THE UNFORTUNATE POSITION OF HAVING TO EXIST ON THE SAME PLANET AS THESE UNOBSERVANT, OVER COLOGNED CUNTS INTO THE DORMANT VACUOUS VESSELS THEY WOULD PROBABLY CLAIM TO BE THEIR WORKING ADULT BRAINS AS THEY CHAT WITH THEIR FRIENDS, ONE SITTING, ONE STANDING, HOLDING UP THE QUEUE! YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT! YOUR IDIOTIC CONVERSATION ABOUT HOW YOU THINK THAT NEW AD ON TV ABOUT SOME NONEDSCRIPT CORN CHIP IS REALLY, REALLY FUNNY IS NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE FIFTEEN PEOPLE IN FRONT OF YOU WHO YOU'RE KEEPING PRISONER BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO TURN YOUR FUCKING HEAD TO REALISE THAT THERE'S ABOUT EIGHT FEET OF PERFECTLY COMFORTABLE SPACE BEHIND YOU! SO DON'T FUCKING TALK TO YOUR SITTING FRIEND, STANDERS DON'T TALK TO SITTERS!!! NEW RULE! NEW RULE PEOPLE!! OR THE PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO SIT DOWN, WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THAT? CRETINOUS FUCKING IDIOTS, THESE PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'RE DOING EVERYONE A FAVOUR BY NOT TAKING AN AVAILABLE SEAT, "I'M GETTING OFF IN ABOUT FOUR STOPS SO I'M NOT SITTING DOWN," SAYS ONE, "WELL I'M GETTING OFF IN THREE STOPS SO I'M NOT SITTING DOWN," SAYS ANOTHER, WELL HOW ABOUT EVERYBODY NOT SIT DOWN, LET'S ALL JUMP OUT OF OUR SEATS AND PILE ON TOP OF EACH OTHER IN THE AISLE AND GRIND EACH OTHER'S TEETH INTO THE GROUND, MEANWHILE THESE TWO VICTORIAN BUFFOONS BLOCK ANYONE ELSE'S ACCESS TO THE SEAT AND WE'RE SUPPOSED TO THINK... WHAT? WE'RE CLAWING EACH OTHER'S EYEBALLS OUT HERE TRYING NOT TO DIE AT EVERY HARD LEFT BUT IF THESE TWO DON'T WANT THE SEAT THEN WHO ARE WE WANT IT? IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SIT BECAUSE YOU'RE GETTING OFF, THEN YOU CAN FUCKING GET OFF NOW! AND CAN EVERYONE STOP SITTING CROSSED LEGGED IN THE PERPENDICULAR CHAIRS! YOU TRIP UP EVERYBODY!

or

E. ...God did it.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

D. ...the bus if filled with an entirely exclusive group of utterly STUPID AND SELFISH PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO FUCKING BUSY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THEIR BODY/MASS INDEXES ON THE CALCULATORS ON THEIR CELL PHONES TO PARTICIPATE AS MEMBERS OF THE HUMAN RACE AND MOVE INTELLIGENTLY DOWN THE BUS AND THAT ALL THE IRONING CORDS IN THER WORLD COULDN'T SMACK ANY SENSE OF A SOCIAL CONSCIENCE THAT THERE ARE OTHERS OUTSIDE OF THEMSELVES WHO ARE ALREADY IN THE UNFORTUNATE POSITION OF HAVING TO EXIST ON THE SAME PLANET AS THESE UNOBSERVANT, OVER COLOGNED CUNTS INTO THE DORMANT VACUOUS VESSELS THEY WOULD PROBABLY CLAIM TO BE THEIR WORKING ADULT BRAINS AS THEY CHAT WITH THEIR FRIENDS, ONE SITTING, ONE STANDING, HOLDING UP THE QUEUE! YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT! YOUR IDIOTIC CONVERSATION ABOUT HOW YOU THINK THAT NEW AD ON TV ABOUT SOME NONEDSCRIPT CORN CHIP IS REALLY, REALLY FUNNY IS NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE FIFTEEN PEOPLE IN FRONT OF YOU WHO YOU'RE KEEPING PRISONER BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO TURN YOUR FUCKING HEAD TO REALISE THAT THERE'S ABOUT EIGHT FEET OF PERFECTLY COMFORTABLE SPACE BEHIND YOU! SO DON'T FUCKING TALK TO YOUR SITTING FRIEND, STANDERS DON'T TALK TO SITTERS!!! NEW RULE! NEW RULE PEOPLE!! OR THE PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO SIT DOWN, WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THAT? CRETINOUS FUCKING IDIOTS, THESE PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'RE DOING EVERYONE A FAVOUR BY NOT TAKING AN AVAILABLE SEAT, "I'M GETTING OFF IN ABOUT FOUR STOPS SO I'M NOT SITTING DOWN," SAYS ONE, "WELL I'M GETTING OFF IN THREE STOPS SO I'M NOT SITTING DOWN," SAYS ANOTHER, WELL HOW ABOUT EVERYBODY NOT SIT DOWN, LET'S ALL JUMP OUT OF OUR SEATS AND PILE ON TOP OF EACH OTHER IN THE AISLE AND GRIND EACH OTHER'S TEETH INTO THE GROUND, MEANWHILE THESE TWO VICTORIAN BUFFOONS BLOCK ANYONE ELSE'S ACCESS TO THE SEAT AND WE'RE SUPPOSED TO THINK... WHAT? WE'RE CLAWING EACH OTHER'S EYEBALLS OUT HERE TRYING NOT TO DIE AT EVERY HARD LEFT BUT IF THESE TWO DON'T WANT THE SEAT THEN WHO ARE WE WANT IT? IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SIT BECAUSE YOU'RE GETTING OFF, THEN YOU CAN FUCKING GET OFF NOW! AND CAN EVERYONE STOP SITTING CROSSED LEGGED IN THE PERPENDICULAR CHAIRS! YOU TRIP UP EVERYBODY!
    You don't think it's a little arrogant to expect people to be this interested in people they're only going to be spending 20 minutes with? Some of us actually have the sense to zone out on the bus or distract ourselves rather than pay attention to discomfort.

LOL. And you INTPs say ESFJs are demanding. Ha!