User Tag List

First 12

Thread: I need love

MBTI
    IsTP

[youtube=amHsMkeeCbs] yup[/youtube]
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Grr, I can't watch it.. I have an US proxy but it doesn't work right now.

I've got no money for it, but two people I'd most like to meet on some trip to US, those would be Substitute .. or .. hey.. he doesn't live in US? Does he? Do ye? That'd live Athenian200. I'd be awful person to meet though, lol.

Sadness

--

I'd think if I break up with someone because of not connecting, if she weren't intellectual, she'd bust my balls about this. So what it is. Uhh. (shrugs it off) its another thread.

buh. that isn't a word. It's (looking it up) Onomatopoieia (didn't know it in English). So what it was about? sry.

Before I end this message, something.

How I'd feel love? Connectedness on understanding. Mindmate yes. Artisan-like or idealist connection second? I almost wouldn't know, but thinking about it (now thought 15 seconds), idealist. Not that it'd be hard set or anything.

It's so hard. Why doesn't she give up? What does she believe in in our relationship? Yet there seems to be something worthwhile. Or not.

I've forgot 4 times what I've written in here already. My thoughts are a jungle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Sub is in the UK.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    Grr, I can't watch it.. I have an US proxy but it doesn't work right now.

I've got no money for it, but two people I'd most like to meet on some trip to US, those would be Substitute .. or .. hey.. he doesn't live in US? Does he? Do ye? That'd live Athenian200. I'd be awful person to meet though, lol.

Sadness
    I know how you feel. I seem to meet a lot of cool people on this site, but they all seem to live in Europe or something. I'm in the US, and I always feel like in some ways (though not all) this is a very backwards place despite all the money and technology.

How I'd feel love? Connectedness on understanding. Mindmate yes. Artisan-like or idealist connection second? I almost wouldn't know, but thinking about it (now thought 15 seconds), idealist. Not that it'd be hard set or anything.

It's so hard. Why doesn't she give up? What does she believe in in our relationship? Yet there seems to be something worthwhile. Or not.

I've forgot 4 times what I've written in here already. My thoughts are a jungle.
    That makes sense, connectedness in understanding. And the reason some people keep believing in something after it's clear it can't work, is pretty much the same reason people go into denial about a person's death. A relationship is usually something people mourn and go into denial about, in the same way they would a death. Because in a way, that's exactly what happened.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Thanks. I was cheered for a while. I just feel a bit sad again. Blah. It's all miserable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]