User Tag List

First 6789 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 89

  1. #71
    #005645 phthalocyanine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    681

    Default

    costrin, even if you are an epic troll, i'd like to be your friend, too.

  2. #72
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    I'm not a troll!

    Troll -
    One who intentionally tries to provoke negativity.

    Rather, I'm a llort.
    Llort -
    One who intentionally tries to provoke positivity.

    Or something like that.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  3. #73
    #005645 phthalocyanine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    681

    Default

    i was kidding. you totally got llorted

  4. #74
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phthalocyanine View Post
    i was kidding. you totally got llorted
    Or perhaps you got facetiousness'd.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  5. #75
    #005645 phthalocyanine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    681

    Default

    why do INTPs always try to one up people's wits.. is it a defense mechanism that makes them feel superior whilst maintaining safe distance and a sense of novelty? because predictability isn't novel.

  6. #76
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phthalocyanine View Post
    why do INTPs always try to one up people's wits.. is it a defense mechanism that makes them feel superior whilst maintaining safe distance and a sense of novelty? because predictability isn't novel.
    Answer: for the lulz.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  7. #77
    #005645 phthalocyanine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    681

    Default

    damnit, it's too hard to bait introverted thinkers.
    you're not giving ME any lulz..which you may be fine with, what with your corruption of L-O-L (which stands for "laugh out loud"), but, i ask you this: if the NTs alienate the NFs, who will be on their side? hm? you think the jocks and popular kids want to hang out with the computer club? face it, you need the art fags!

  8. #78
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phthalocyanine View Post
    damnit, it's too hard to bait introverted thinkers.
    you're not giving ME any lulz..which you may be fine with, what with your corruption of L-O-L (which stands for "laugh out loud"), but, i ask you this: if the NTs alienate the NFs, who will be on their side? hm? you think the jocks and popular kids want to hang out with the computer club? face it, you need the art fags!
    I call your bluff.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  9. #79
    #005645 phthalocyanine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    681

    Default

    yeah. i guess we both know you dont need anybody (except maybe your realdoll or younger sister).

  10. #80
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phthalocyanine View Post
    yeah. i guess we both know you dont need anybody (except maybe your realdoll or younger sister).
    Hey, leave my sister alone!
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

Similar Threads

  1. why can't you buy just one carrot?
    By prplchknz in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 11:26 AM
  2. Why don't we all have the same avatars?
    By Nonsensical in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 12:10 AM
  3. "Why can't we just admit it?"
    By Brendan in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 06:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO