User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 15

  1. #1

    Default For the guys...does it really have a 'mind of it's own'?

    Does it? Is it different to your type?
    I'm ISFP but he is ESTP.

  2. #2
    Rats off to ya! Mort Belfry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    I was thinking about this today as I was on the bus fantasising about someone and it, as it does, got away from me a little bit so I had to reel it back it by internally reciting Yakko's World or something (not that the bus does that to me, it's just it gives you time to immerse yourself in your own thoughts which can just happen to be sexual) and I thought how free it must be to be female and think about sex as often as you want in public with no striking physiological changes in yourself that compel you to stop.
    Why do we always come here?

    I guess we'll never know.

    It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

  3. #3
    Seriously Delirious Udog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None
    Posts
    5,295

    Default

    Wait, to suggest it has a mind of it's own would also suggest I have a mind that I use to properly think.

    I am offended at the implication, good sir!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    uh boys....what is this 'it'?

    I wanna know so I can also figure out how to get one in a bus. Do you think it will be hard?


  5. #5
    Senior Member sculpting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    I was thinking about this today as I was on the bus fantasising about someone and it, as it does, got away from me a little bit so I had to reel it back it by internally reciting Yakko's World or something (not that the bus does that to me, it's just it gives you time to immerse yourself in your own thoughts which can just happen to be sexual) and I thought how free it must be to be female and think about sex as often as you want in public with no striking physiological changes in yourself that compel you to stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    uh boys....what is this 'it'?

    I wanna know so I can also figure out how to get one in a bus. Do you it will be hard?



  6. #6
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    I thought how free it must be to be female and think about sex as often as you want in public with no striking physiological changes in yourself that compel you to stop.
    A woman's physiological changes can be pretty compelling too.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  7. #7
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    It has no mind. It has nerves for sensation, control, and reflex. The reflexes, as reflexes do, happen sometimes without my conscious consent.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  8. #8
    Seriously Delirious Udog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None
    Posts
    5,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    uh boys....what is this 'it'?

    I wanna know so I can also figure out how to get one in a bus. Do you think it will be hard?

    If it is, you are half way there! All you need is a bus.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    It has no mind. It has nerves for sensation, control, and reflex. The reflexes, as reflexes do, happen sometimes without my conscious consent.
    Agreed, although we are not discussing the male brain right now. We are discussing, you know, 'it', where we males make the real decisions.

  9. #9
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Agreed, although we are not discussing the male brain right now. We are discussing, you know, 'it', where we males make the real decisions.
    :rolli:
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  10. #10
    S Saiyan God Mace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te
    Posts
    2,141

    Default

    Yeah, of course it's got a 'mind' of it's own - possibly, even a power of it's own... and we're simply partly inclined to it for the satisfaction of living.

    ... But having said that, one must not rule out the power of 'everything else' in a strong man.

    What I mean is, 'it' is triggered by certain kinds of female - and different kinds of male are attracted to different kinds of female. We're not all attracted to the same kind of male or female, for instance - unless if it was to do with reaching a score in terms with how good looking or popular someone is. In my case, 'it' would be triggered naturally for a female that I am attracted to, but not necessarily for a female that is not in my way of understanding for life... or whatever.

Similar Threads

  1. Typing porn stars lols? may be more for the guys haha
    By DJAcclaim in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-24-2014, 02:32 PM
  2. B: Does our body have an intelligence of its own?
    By lightsun in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 07:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO