User Tag List

First 567

I'm surprised and kind of appalled that this even needs to be a question.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I'm surprised and kind of appalled that this even needs to be a question.
    Do you mean that as in "It's so obvious that women shouldn't wear hats," or as in "It's ridiculous that someone should criticize a woman for wearing a hat"?

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Do you mean that as in "It's so obvious that women shouldn't wear hats," or as in "It's ridiculous that someone should criticize a woman for wearing a hat"?
    The latter.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    The latter.
    That's good, then. I would have been a little disappointed if it had been the former.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

I don't really know EEDY, but he seems pretty rational and laid back from what I have seen of him. I can't imagine him thinking the former.

Actually I would like to see someone that agrees that they think hats are outdated, unfashionable, or what ever their reasoning would be. If you agree with that. I would like for them to make themselves known, not for telling off, just to see if these type of people do exist. Of course, they must but what other quirky behavior might be displayed. *gets out the magnifying glass* lol
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    I don't really know EEDY, but he seems pretty rational and laid back from what I have seen of him. I can't imagine him thinking the former.
    We usually just call him FMW, because his name used to be FMW*****, but he was afraid people would find out who he was because he used his real last name. So he changed it to his current name as a bit of a joke, and as a security measure.

But yeah, I kind of figured it was the latter... I just wanted to make sure. I don't like to make assumptions.

Actually I would like to see someone that agrees that they think hats are outdated, unfashionable, or what ever their reasoning would be. If you agree with that. I would like for them to make themselves known, not for telling off, just to see if these type of people do exist. Of course, they must but what other quirky behavior might be displayed. *gets out the magnifying glass* lol
    Yeah, I'd like to see someone like that too, to confirm my hunch about them.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    We usually just call him FMW, because his name used to be FMW*****, but he was afraid people would find out who he was because he used his real last name. So he changed it to his current name as a bit of a joke, and as a security measure.

But yeah, I kind of figured it was the latter... I just wanted to make sure. I don't like to make assumptions.

Yeah, I'd like to see someone like that too, to confirm my hunch about them.
    Thanks I wasn't sure about the name. I surely didn't want to type it all out. LOL

Sorry EffEmDoubleyou I am not purposefully trying to talk like you are not here.

Athenian lets scan the pages..
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post

I should have made an anonymous poll here. They do exist, some of them sort of outted themselves here by saying well they didn't care if women wore hats..and then went on to describe the kinds of hats they felt women shouldn't be wearing and how much it bugged them.

Thankfully I am not guilty of wearing the type of hat that they disapprove of for use by women.

MBTI
    INFP

I find women wearing hats to be a travesty. I am appalled every time I see one and am morally obligated to confront them about it. What's next? Trousers and full-time jobs? I've never been so worried about the fate of society. What's even worse is people talking to me about war and famine when it's all like "Can't you see the forest for the trees, you fools?! Women are just cavalierly strolling around in hats and you're talking to me about insignificant bullshit!! ARRRRGH!!!" I blame Susan B. Anthony.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

God no it doesn't bother me.