User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 70

  1. #31

    Default

    Whaaat!? That beeyotch is crazy. I love hats. They're amazingness.
    All people see, but no one sees the same.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Nonsensical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    4,010

    Default

    It's such a minor thing, I don't even pay attention to it. I don't see why people would or should care. Seriously!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

  3. #33
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Didn't anyone watch the Kentucky Derby this past weekend? That is ladies' hat central. If a woman is trying to pull off a men's hat or something, that could look ridiculous (unless it's a purposeful drag thing, maybe), but there is nothing wrong with women wearing a hat. Even the ball-cap-with-ponytail-out-the-back jogger kind of look can be nice. Just be tasteful (men, too; someone decided 8-10 years ago to bring men's hats back, and the style of the hats and the guys wearing them are heinous most of the time).
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  4. #34
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,060

    Default

    People talk about you, wondering why you wear a hat? Do they have nothing better to think/talk about? It would never occur to me to think that a woman wearing a hat was weird in any way.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

  5. #35
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    People talk about you, wondering why you wear a hat? Do they have nothing better to think/talk about? It would never occur to me to think that a woman wearing a hat was weird in any way.
    Well, to be fair, there are just always people who respond weirdly to me and always have. My friends laugh about it. My one friend says she loves to go the store with me to see what people will say, usually there will be at least one oddball remark to please her funnybone.

  6. #36
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    From the stories you tell, heart, I am confident that you need to employ me to just go around slapping people. Just point them out to me and I'll walk up with a big smile on my face and say "Excuse me!" *SLAP*
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  7. #37

    Default

    I love women with ponytails who wear caps. And run. They're gorgeous.

  8. #38
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    Didn't anyone watch the Kentucky Derby this past weekend? That is ladies' hat central. If a woman is trying to pull off a men's hat or something, that could look ridiculous (unless it's a purposeful drag thing, maybe), but there is nothing wrong with women wearing a hat. Even the ball-cap-with-ponytail-out-the-back jogger kind of look can be nice. Just be tasteful (men, too; someone decided 8-10 years ago to bring men's hats back, and the style of the hats and the guys wearing them are heinous most of the time).
    just sayin...i love a guy that can pull off a cool hat.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  9. #39
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Well, to be fair, there are just always people who respond weirdly to me and always have. My friends laugh about it. My one friend says she loves to go the store with me to see what people will say, usually there will be at least one oddball remark to please her funnybone.
    You sound like my kinda girl.

  10. #40
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Pretty sure I wouldn't even notice

Similar Threads

  1. Does it drive you crazy to have nothing to do at work?
    By Athenian200 in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-11-2013, 05:40 PM
  2. Women lighting farts, does it bother you?
    By Ivy in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 12:15 PM
  3. [Fi] Fi -- Why does it drive you nuts?
    By CzeCze in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 08:47 AM
  4. Curiosity - how does it affect you.
    By TenebrousReflection in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 03:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO